WWCRD: Grand Cherokee replacement?

Trouble Maker

What does one of these soiboi vehicles get you that a good old American pickup truck doesn’t?

I don't know how to answer a question that I don't understand because there are 'words' I might only be able to find on Urban Dictionary.

But also I'm pretty sure I already said I don't want any pick-um-ups. I definitely don't want a full sized truck which I think is needed for it to be in the 'good old' category.

I did also mention the idea of the ZR2 but no one picked up on it, said anything either way about it. It seems like a legit competitor to the TRD Taco without the ultra inflated prices.

I don't know how to answer a question that I don't understand because there are 'words' I might only be able to find on Urban Dictionary.

But also I'm pretty sure I already said I don't want any pick-um-ups. I definitely don't want a full sized truck which I think is needed for it to be in the 'good old' category.

I did also mention the idea of the ZR2 but no one picked up on it, said anything either way about it. It seems like a legit competitor to the TRD Taco without the ultra inflated prices.

I’m asking because your amazing criteria and analysis led you to your current vehicle which is a festering turd, apparently.

Maybe opening your search up to a full size truck that gets you exactly what you want but isn’t what you pictured would be a worthwhile alternative.

I never thought I’d love a truck when I was looking but I love my F150. Food for thought, turd.

Well, that's pretty telling when 2 people suggest an old clapped out Tracker and an Xterra and the Xterra is the one that get's shot down.

There are a couple few years of Titans I'd buy but other than that HARD pass on Nissans and hard pass on ALL Nissan SUVs.

:lolguy:

As for the ZR2 I DD a company provided 4 door Colorado with a decent amount of features and as a "Ford truck guy" (full size, no experience with the new Ford Fuggin' Rangers) who has owned F150's, Dakota's, full sized Chevy's, etc, it's not a bad little truck. I'd be hard pressed not to spend my money on a Tacoma though if it were me and the Ranger ecoboosts intrigue me. I don't think the Colorado's are terrible by any means though. Not in my VERY short experience (3 months or so) with one anyway.

I never thought I’d love a truck when I was looking but I love my F150. Food for thought, turd.

...can't argue this either. The truck part. Not the turd part.

No, wait. I also can't argue turd.