☆~PoLOLtics~☆

greg1647545532

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

article was posted in may 2021 after the vaccines started to fail regarding the hyped "protection".... try again.

Fauci talking about boosters in early March

“The approach taken by some companies, in this case Moderna, is to begin clinical trials of a booster shot against the specific variant in question. And in this case it’s the [b1.351 strain] from South Africa,” Fauci said.

And again:

The pharmaceutical companies Pfzier and Moderna are working with the FDA to test a booster vaccine to protect against the mutations, like the variant first identified in South African.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says a COVID booster shot is a real possibility. That's why the companies are starting "clinical trials of a booster shot against the specific variant in question. And in this case, it's the 315 from South Africa," Fauci said.

Which I believe, but I can't confirm, are both repeating information from this WH press conference on March 3rd, where Fauci also said:

The next approach is booster doses of the wild-type — against the wild-type virus, which is exactly what Pfizer has announced a bit ago and what other companies will also be doing, namely talking about a third dose of the original vaccine for those vaccine regimens that were a prime and a boost. And that’s going to be given to participants in a phase one trial to evaluate safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity. That study will evaluate up to 144 participants in two age group cohorts.

Cool?

I should add, I'm just doing google searches based on time windows, first in May, then early March, and then for the above post early April. But Fauci was always clear that the need for boosters was a possibility. Here he is in December:

Fauci hopes to know by the second quarter of 2021 if the nation has a veil of immunity due to the vaccine. And by the end of 2021 and beginning of 2022, he hopes to find out if the vaccines will be a one-time thing, or if booster shots will be needed down the road.

And again:

At this point, we are accustomed to getting a flu shot every year, but will we be required to get a Coronavirus vaccine annually? Fauci said it's still unclear exactly how often we will need to get a booster but that he's "not so sure it will be every year, but I would be surprised if it gave life long immunity." That means, "we likely would have to get boosted. What interval of those boosts are, I don't know right now," he said.

greg honestly thanks for the links. the reason why i bring that up is that we have been promised if we do xyz then covid will stop. none of it has worked time and time again. 1 mask, 2 mask, shutdowns, vaccine mandates, boosters, etc. now were stuck dealing with variants that no one is prepared for which i doubt anyone has a solution for.

greg honestly thanks for the links. the reason why i bring that up is that we have been promised if we do xyz then covid will stop. none of it has worked time and time again. 1 mask, 2 mask, shutdowns, vaccine mandates, boosters, etc. now were stuck dealing with variants that no one is prepared for which i doubt anyone has a solution for.

You're welcome.

I would disagree with your assessment, though. I don't think that anybody has promised anything. Everyone is doing their best with the best information they have in a constantly changing pandemic. And this is one example of something you evidently thought was promised by Fauci, but as I've shown, he never did.

The closest anyone ever came to a promise was "two weeks to flatten the curve," which in retrospect was a poor way to sell it. It should have been "two weeks to possibly avert an Italy or Iran level of catastrophe and then we'll take it day by day from there," but I guess that didn't have the same ring.

And that was a whole thing during the lockdowns. Everyone demanded DeWine tell them when it would all be over, and unsurprisingly he never did. Because he didn't know. He got raked over the coals for not making promises.

...the media and politicians have stupidly made vaxxing a political issue.

FTFY.

... I appreciate that black people are skeptical of government...

Odd that any ol' not white English chap wouldn't trust the U.S. gubmit, innit? :gabe:

for example, i have been going to mardis gras off and on for 30 years...

giphy.gif

It's not hard to see Tim that you don't really care about those people, you just want to bag on fat people because that's your thing.

You still like to weave in your own opinions and BS. You see Kerry, it's not hard to see you do that with consistency with everyone. You are a contrarian at heart which is why you enjoy doing what you do.

There are enough people with co-morbidities that are unaffected to be considered more than outliers so really your position falls apart. If you think you can just stay fit and be healthy and this won't affect you - that's a huge gamble you take based on false logic.

If you want to go around thinking people who are fat aren't unhealthy and aren't impacting their own chances of severe illness or death from Covid and that it's all simply a DNA thing then you're the one taking a gamble on falsities. Hey, being an outlier is part of the luck I mentioned above right?

Good Lord...please do not go to manhattan..this guy is s f'ing idiot ..I'll go with decriminalizing marijuana possession, turnstile jumping and prostitution but the others..NO.

This will make criminals more bold..I hope all democrats are proud of this guy,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/manhattan-da-claims-decriminalization-us-132210473.html

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on this:

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2022/01/20/meshawn-maddock-donald-trump-fake-electors-cnn-audio/6599607001

My Township Clerk (the guy in charge of elections in the Township) signed his name to the fake document and won't talk to the news.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

yes..i watch him on the news and it's great comedy relief .. i always liked mad mag and this is a real life alfred e neuman

you want to know what's really good comic relief? reading your comments on how you are smarter or know more than Dr. Fauci on infectious diseases. Pure. Comedy. Gold.