truck guy

HotCarl

If you’re looking for new all I can say is good luck , every new Tacoma we have got the last 3-4 months is already spoken for before it even hits the lot

im not shopping new, i purchased my current 2016 in 2019 before any shortages and prices have skyrocketed since then. I think i owe 19k and Carmax offered 27k. I'm kicking around the idea of a larger four door truck b/c the carseat barely fits in the back of my taco as it is now. if not i'll just hold on to my current tacoma.

im not shopping new, i purchased my current 2016 in 2019 before any shortages and prices have skyrocketed since then. I think i owe 19k and Carmax offered 27k. I'm kicking around the idea of a larger four door truck b/c the carseat barely fits in the back of my taco as it is now. if not i'll just hold on to my current tacoma.

Shoot me a dm with what all your looking for and I can see if we have anything that would interest you