WTB Moped/Pit Bike/Coleman Mini

carl1647545492

Looking for my tall 13 yr old,he would be happy with a 200 cc Coleman honestly like his buddy has. I would like him to have something a bit better that he can ride around the neighborhood on but not get too crazy on.

Thanks if you want to txt 614 400 9255

Edited by carl

Looking for my tall 13 yr old,he would be happy with a 200 cc Coleman honestly like his buddy has. I would like him to have something a bit better that he can ride around the neighborhood on but not get too crazy on.

Thanks if you want to txt 614 400 9255

I have a Suzuki RV90 that was swapped with a 125cc motor I'm going to list. Not quite 200cc but if you're interested let me know. Clean title, runs great, street legal. Back in the spring Kerry (Geeto67) fixed a few things on it. Now it fires up easy and rides great.

100055967-3293295387360860-4398922001532583936-n.jpg

99425823-3293295280694204-5943345052368502784-n.jpg

100536074-3293295330694199-4702022701219315712-n.jpg

We have a ton of illegal riders on my area that constantly speed down the streets. Just last year a 4 wheeler ran smack into the back of a park high top transit van and damn near sent him straight to the hospital.

make sure if you do get him something he is following the laws please.

I hope each night I dont hear a loud smash and have to go try and save one of these poor kids lives because they think they can weave through neighborhood side street at speed in the dark without a worry in the world

Well, I hate to say this, and I don't know why texts didn't go through, but several other members messaged me in various ways after seeing this post and one made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The bike is sold.

I'll keep an eye out around town. The Coleman's and similar are growing in popularity here. Sorry that we couldn't get the communication going. Honestly, though, if you wanted a slow ass Coleman that's prob the better way to go.

I bought one a couple months ago at Dunhams Sports. I mentioned AAA and there was a 10% discount on it. Though I see it's gone up from $749 to $849 now...

They had a couple left when I was in Mansfield a couple weeks ago. Also Family Farm and Home had several different models in stock up there as well.

I have one and an ankle biter wouldn't fit on it for sure. It'll go 20+mph and it has a range at top speed of about 15-20 miles... if you actually want to do some pedaling the range goes up. I just use mine for hills and shit, other than that, I pedal and I will right between 40-60 miles on a weekend.

More of a regular bike type deal that has pedal assist if you want to ?

What do you have if you don't mind me asking ?

On a side note few yrs ago I went into a LBS on Indianola and they had just full on electric bikes only,I was just shaking my head like why would I want that,I want to get a workout in they tried to talk me around a little but I wasn't ready to see where it could work.

I was in Amish country last year and some ole boy was pedaling his electric bike but was going 3 times as fast as he should have was slightly weird but cool to see the speed so to knock out 10 miles can see the benefit.

More of a regular bike type deal that has pedal assist if you want to ?

What do you have if you don't mind me asking ?

On a side note few yrs ago I went into a LBS on Indianola and they had just full on electric bikes only,I was just shaking my head like why would I want that,I want to get a workout in they tried to talk me around a little but I wasn't ready to see where it could work.

I was in Amish country last year and some ole boy was pedaling his electric bike but was going 3 times as fast as he should have was slightly weird but cool to see the speed so to knock out 10 miles can see the benefit.

I have the Macwheel Wrangler 600 electric bike... it's awesome. It's a regular bike with the battery built into the frame and an electric motor on the rear wheel... I can tell it that I want pedal assist, or I can twist the grip and it will just go.

I used to think the same thing about electric bikes until I got one. Here's the thing, I'm old, fat, and out of shape... I can use that and if I need it, I can keep up with others or pass them and not think I'm going to die. You can set your level so if you just need a little bit of help going up a hill or to just go a little faster you can or if you just want to be completely lazy, set it to 0 and twist the throttle. Again with that instant torque, it is a ton of fun.

Here's a quick video on my bike... I did put handlebar extension to get it up a little higher and replace the seat but other than that, mine is completely stock and I love it.

• 3 weeks later...
They have 2 go carts 1 with a leaky carb $900 off and 1 with a bad ignition $1300 off,both handyman specials.

What are the odds the carb is clogged with ethanol?

The carbs for those are usually like $50 and I would think would still be covered under the Coleman warranty?

The one go cart with the bad ignition looked like someone had ridden it around and thrashed it in some corn fields prior to returning it.