SUV Plows through Christmas Parade

jerrodh

NSFW because of brutality/death

https://breaking911.com/breaking-mass-causality-incident-declared-after-car-plows-through-christmas-parade-in-downtown-waukesha-wisconsin/

Mass injury + Confirmed fatality event at a Christmas Parade. This shit just keeps getting worst and worst. It's really making it hard to go out into a crowd at this point.

A lot of shit going on now and a lot of mismatched reporting going on as expected. But confirmed that the red ford escape drove through and injured 20-30+ people with multiple confirmed fatality's so far. A lot of reports of gunfire in the area but the police chief just confirmed (which from the videos I seen) seemed liked gunfire came from police response not FROM the vehicle. A lot of reports say there might as been as many as 3 people in the escape. The ford Escape did leave the initial parade area to park somewhere close by apparently where the suspect(s) likely tried to flee. Apparently at least one person is in custody at this point.

Shame so sick of hearing all this. Makes you want to become a hermit at home.

This is unfolding now occurred around 4:40pm I believe (one hour behind us I believe so not long ago).

At least one suspect is in custody and they are claiming the threat is over but the area is still in a lockdown due to active crime scene.

3 black males - early speculation (take it for what it’s worth) is that the guy in custody has history of being a radical BML rioter and this could be in response to the Rittenhouse verdict.

I bet we will see it die pretty quick if the suspects are black. I also don’t think we will see Hollywood say much. It’s a shame. This is racism.