F-bodys only

Cordell

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, yea, scott has a whole engine, which is what i need. actually scott if i do end up getting that engine from you, its still not going to be cheap for me. im gonna be putting a new cam, new pistons depending on what compression the ones in it are, and ported heads. id be goin crazy with it.

Glad you got your rear fixed. and no the rods aren't the same, think about the geometry, shorter stroke needs longer rods. but the wrist pin height is the same so the pistons will interchange. the LM7 are dished, LR4 flat-top, compression ends up the same in both engines, because of the piston tops and stroke combos

• 2 weeks later...
Anthony's new wheels look hot, I may just have to done with these "snowflakes" later this year. Would my white Camaro look better with black rims with a machined lip or chrome? I'm considering a C6 or Z06 wheel, any thoughts?

I need wheels anyone got any leads on someone who WTS some ZR1's, Torq Thrust II's or Z06's? I would like the widest rears I could get and if they have good rubber that would be a plus.

Also what offset should I be looking for? Don't really want to run spacers. This is for a 98 TA