party off topic

Kip Drordy

I think its been a few weeks. Love you too. :D

I LOVE PARTIESS! This brings back planning from when I lived on campus. I miss my party houses. My record was 6 kegs in about 3 hours. And I can honestly say I knew almost everyone there, well at least knew of them. ha. Im excited!

Shits weak. My first week in my first apt on 12th we bought 16 kegs +1 personal keg of good beer hidden for friends and residents. We tapped the personal keg around 6 and the party kegs around 9ish. All the kegs were floating around 3 in the morning.:metal:

Yes but that was you and friends and other residents... mine was me and that was expensive enough. ha. I know it wasnt huge but it was fun.

Did you happen to live at 12th and indianola in that complex on the north east corner?

Shits weak. My first week in my first apt on 12th we bought 16 kegs +1 personal keg of good beer hidden for friends and residents. We tapped the personal keg around 6 and the party kegs around 9ish. All the kegs were floating around 3 in the morning.:metal:

Weak. My buddies and I on Norwich threw a party in 99/00 (I forget). We had 92 kegs. Shit was gone at the end of the night. The kegs were stacked 8-10 high along the entire side of the apartment building. We had a stage and three bands. We went before the city council to petition for a block party permit and got it. The police came to shut it down but couldn't. We followed the law to a T. Then they tried sending the fire department to shut us down for capacity, but we'd followed that to a T as well having the fire marshal come out and tell us our max occupancy. We had the entire block gated off and only allowed 1100 people in at a time as we were required. We had porta-pots and the whole deal. Now had they checked my ID we would've been fucked. Hahahaha! We spent collectively around $12k on the whole deal between around 30 people. We had a donation jar, but the cops said if we kept it up they were going to assume we were charging an entry fee and bust us for selling alcohol without a permit. So we took down the jar. We had a few kegs stashed inside a few different apartments for the "house". Anyone who chipped in $$$$ got an orange wristband and only those people were allowed in the apartments. From what I hear, it's still kind of a legend on campus.

** My memory isn't so hot these days.... it might have been 62 kegs.... I have to call Hamp and ask....

The reason I asked about 12th and indianola was because the place is know for its parties. Mt buddies lived there and they had kegs in the 90s for a party. They didnt get any permits or anything. It ended up getting shut down around 3 but it was worth it. They had horses walking through the two apt buildings clearing people out. haha Good times.

Yes but that was you and friends and other residents... mine was me and that was expensive enough. ha. I know it wasnt huge but it was fun.

Did you happen to live at 12th and indianola in that complex on the north east corner?

Shit I didn't even see this post at first.

But, hell yea dude that was the spot!:drink: Probably the second most fun place I've ever lived.:takeit:

AHahaha. WEll you remember how many apts there were right... They party Im talking about, each apt was required to get 3 kegs!! :eek: The math was supposed to be somewhere just over 100 but a few apts only got 2 so it was in the uppper 90s. Oh, and the walk way there betweeen the two buildings... imagine cops on horses walking through there with people scattering :lol:

AHahaha. WEll you remember how many apts there were right... They party Im talking about, each apt was required to get 3 kegs!! :eek: The math was supposed to be somewhere just over 100 but a few apts only got 2 so it was in the uppper 90s. Oh, and the walk way there betweeen the two buildings... imagine cops on horses walking through there with people scattering :lol:

Anybody remember the party that turned to riots on Chittenden? The party was on the side street (Pearl St I think?) between 12th and Chittenden. There was a guy walking around with a can of hairspray and a lighter shooting flames up. It was funny because every couple minutes the fireball would be somewhere else in the crowd. There were couches and dumpsters on fire everywhere in like a four block radius. I got teargassed that night. Everybody ran towards high, let the gas clear, then ran back. :lol:

Kids these days just don't know how to party. :lol:

Anybody remember the party that turned to riots on Chittenden? The party was on the side street (Pearl St I think?) between 12th and Chittenden. There was a guy walking around with a can of hairspray and a lighter shooting flames up. It was funny because every couple minutes the fireball would be somewhere else in the crowd. There were couches and dumpsters on fire everywhere in like a four block radius. I got teargassed that night. Everybody ran towards high, let the gas clear, then ran back. :lol:

Kids these days just don't know how to party. :lol:

Dude!!! Was that the national championship year? 2002?

If so, I have pictures of me lighting a couch on fire from that party!!

People were tearing down small trees to throw in the fire, chics were on dude's shoulders naked and shit!! It was crazy!!!

Thats not beast fest. Beast fest is Neil and I think Blake? Not possitive on blake, but its right on the corner of neil. Beast fest is good fun. :D

Yeah you're right. I was just wondering if casper's people were the ones to start that tradition. My hill billy friends lived in the beast house, which was a mad house on any night. Beast fest just made it even better. They went thru the same shit getting all the permits and what not but instead of charging cover they sold tshirts and mugs so you could drink. Good times for sure.

Dude!!! Was that the national championship year? 2002?

If so, I have pictures of me lighting a couch on fire from that party!!

People were tearing down small trees to throw in the fire, chics were on dude's shoulders naked and shit!! It was crazy!!!

I'm pretty sure it was that year, but after the Michigan game. There were chicks naked hanging out of upstairs windows, two chicks making out on a roof, etc. Great times.