party off topic

Kip Drordy

Yeah you're right. I was just wondering if casper's people were the ones to start that tradition. My hill billy friends lived in the beast house, which was a mad house on any night. Beast fest just made it even better. They went thru the same shit getting all the permits and what not but instead of charging cover they sold tshirts and mugs so you could drink. Good times for sure.

Don't think so.

Fuck no are you kidding me!?

I never got close to the chic after my roommate starts scratching his balls saying "my shit kinda burns..." the night after banging her.

After that she was coined "The Burner" and she made her rounds in the apt complex, but I never hit it.

Funny story about The Burner:

This chic was DTF any dude who asked at a moments notice, so most of my friends would just get some late night. Except for my dirty ass friend/other roommate Shaun.

He takes her out to dinner and buys a bottle of Absolute for them to drink. They get smashed and she ends up puking in her bed right as they're getting it on. Being the slummer he is, Shaun tells her to take a shower and brush her teeth then meet him in his room, where he proceeds to PIIHB. Or so the story goes...