Is it because I'm a newb?

Looney

I sent a private message to another member on this site yesterday. He responded back, but the site said I couldn't send a message or post for 720 minutes. Why is that? I looked in the rules and didn't see anything. Did I just miss it, or do I have to wait until I've been a member for awhile before I can instantly respond? Thanks for the help.

:rulez:

You already got something to PM about so soon? Or do you already know someone on the site personally?

But yeah, I guess there was lots of new accounts being created and spamming the site, so legit members have to prove their not spam first.

I sent a private message to another member on this site yesterday. He responded back, but the site said I couldn't send a message or post for 720 minutes. Why is that? I looked in the rules and didn't see anything. Did I just miss it, or do I have to wait until I've been a member for awhile before I can instantly respond? Thanks for the help.

:rulez:

Because you touch yourself at night?