Arguing with the woman

thegame

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your mistake was moving in with her. Now you're boned.

Make the best of it and find an uglier girl with a better apartment. Preferably one with self-esteem so low she wouldn't even think about arguing with you for fear she'll never find another non-mechanical boyfriend.

Stiff upper lip mang.

Don't give her the satisfaction by argueing. You should be able to disagree without argueing !!!

that will realy piss someone like that off. You are OK with disagreeing and Ok with her believieng that !!

just say. Sorry but I tend to disagree with ya and walk away being Ok with not agreeing !!!

You win !! she is frustrated and you are amused !

Since there's no marriage here and it's just "dating", from what you have shared about your situation, I'd grin and bear it until you get on your feet. You are starting to see her true colors now man. You don't want that forever. Happiness is respect and she doesn't have it for you. She wants respect, but refuses to give it. Back when before I was married and I was in your situation, I would find another on the side to keep me sane until I can leave her to move in with the new girl.;)

Also' date=' didn't you just sell your CBR for this chick? Nice job, man. Why does nobody ever listen to me?[/quote']

WTF!? Don't be so desperate! Fuck that! You shouldn't have to sell your shit to make her happy. She either likes you or doesn't.:nono:

This changes everything... Grin and bear it for the time being and once you get back on solid ground decide what you wanna do.

I agree with Pedro.....That does make a tougher sitch for you. Can you move back in with your folks for a little bit, rather than putting up with her crap just so you have a place to stay? I know it'd suck, but she doesn't sound like she's a real picnic either now that she knows you're dependent on her

Just whatever you do......DO NOT GET HER PREGNANT!!! Don't make a bad situation worse for yourself!

Whatever you do, don't listen to Fonz. Bad advice.

See, you WANT to knock her up. Why? To get her off your back. After she pops it out, she'll have NO TIME to nag you because she'll be working 3 jobs to pay for the kid and you (note: you need to remain unemployed for this to work). And when she's not working, she's taking care of the kid.

You, play xbox and ride your motorcycle all day - with no arguments. The only downside is you may have to deal with a screaming baby, but they usually quiet down with a pacifier or a good hefty shake.

Disclaimer: I'm joking, For all you new parents out there that DON'T know, you don't shake babies. It's bad. For some reason I have a feeling this isn't really the 'dead baby joke'-loving crowd. Lotta proud parents on the forum.

Edited by JRMMiii

Shake it like a Polaroid picture!! I'd give you rep but apparently I've sucked you off too much already. I gots to spread teh luv moar!!

"I've sucked you off too much already"

.............................................................................................