Buy 1, get 1 FREE @ Hinds

Zorro

Went to Hinds today...they're offering buy 1, get 1 FREE on all accessories and apparel. Tires and chemicals not included.

I got two HJC helmets (one was AC12, other CL15, i think) for $200. One helmet was 279 the other was 140. I offered $200 for both. They finally agreed. The selection is limited...but if you're looking for a track helmet or one for a passenger...this is prolly your best bet.

Their jacket selection seemed decent...not as good as pony...but 2 for the price of one is nice.

do they have the shift vertex leathers?

No they do not. And, if they did, they would be excluded from the sale... The MAP policy prevents sales like this on that particular brand...

You can get SHIFT at ALL Seasons in Wooster, though... You are close to there, right?

No they do not. And, if they did, they would be excluded from the sale... The MAP policy prevents sales like this on that particular brand...

You can get SHIFT at ALL Seasons in Wooster, though... You are close to there, right?

roush is 10 minutes down the road..still want the blk/white leather vertex in a size xl..just dont want to pay 500

roush is 10 minutes down the road..still want the blk/white leather vertex in a size xl..just dont want to pay 500

Go in to Roush, ask for Jerry and tell him I sent you. Tell him to give you the buddy deal and see what he can do for you on price. He and I are good friends and it may help getting a decent deal. He's good people.

Go in to Roush, ask for Jerry and tell him I sent you. Tell him to give you the buddy deal and see what he can do for you on price. He and I are good friends and it may help getting a decent deal. He's good people.

Hell, i paid 550...did you rip me off lizard?!