Classics in Pickerington Sunday!!

madcat6183

So who's in?

I'll be there, so far I believe Cmoose, Justin, Dover, GSXR750grl, Dubguy## and I think I ll bring a few of my neighbors.

I'm gonna be getting back in town about 3-4 and think I'll be there 4-5, depending when I get back.

Cmoose, what time does it start and how late?

Looks like a great day to be out and meet other riders!

so how do they do their bike nights? is it live like QSL or wack like that Bike night that they had in Gahanna last year. " sorry i can't remember the name of the place "

debating if I want to ride 2 miles down hill road to check this out

Cmoose, well put. Nothing will ever compare to QSL, but who cares, its all about friends and the good times we all have together! Like Friday, who would have thought we roll into Taco Bell 2-3 Harley's deep ya know?

Not to mention hitting 2 bike nights in 1 night is pretty tits.

Cmoose, well put. Nothing will ever compare to QSL, but who cares, its all about friends and the good times we all have together! Like Friday, who would have thought we roll into Taco Bell 2-3 Harley's deep ya know?

Not to mention hitting 2 bike nights in 1 night is pretty tits.

I did see me some purdy ones.... :D

I'd like to make this bike night at least once, great excuse to ride to the east siiiide. QSL is the best, no doubt. The hooters bike night on friday in hilliard has potential, there were about 40-50 bikes. I could see it becoming a big deal by july? Iron Pony's bike night (no longer) on friday was sweet...wished they still had it. :(

Saw 2-3 sport bikes at the most.. but to tell ya the truth was a little intimidated from all the cruisers... so I only passed on through.

maybe next time.

wha you don't like cruisers??? or you are afraid you'll catch "old man" disease?? dang man stop in next time....:D

Sorry I couldn't make it fellas...I had to go to Indy for work...Not really my style to hang ya out to drive... Hope you had fun..I'll see you all soon!!

yeah well hopefully the weather cooperates on wendsday for biker night up at QSL.... you can come to that...:D