so my buddy bought a fury

Hoblick

traded his RC51 in on a brand new LE fury.

i got to take it for a ride today, what a great bike, handles amazing, decent power, decently comfy, and you get looks from everyone. sorry the pic sucks, all i had was my phone on me at the moment

IMAG0094.jpg

okay... I get a chopper that you built yourself with your own 2 hands...

1. sense of pride in your mechanical skill

2. sense of individuality for building a bike nobody else has

but a factory chopper? you just bought a bike that is identical to one 10,000 other people have, you didn't build it yourself AND it's gutless? SERIOUSLY

:rant:

I almost threw up in my mouth after reading the first post.

RC51 > Fury and always will be.

Where's the RC51 at? Maybe I'll go get it and sell it back to your buddy for $500 more than they gave him for it. We'll call that a "stupid tax" for trading it in on a Fury.

I really wasn't a big fan of the Fury at first, but anything flat black catches my eye and I for sure like this.

While I realize most of you think the of the RC51 a better bike, obviously this guy didn't. To each his own. Maybe he was tired of sportbikes, maybe it was junk. We'll never know.

Where did he buy it from.I have been trying to get a flat black model for a customer for awhile

2 fiddy girl = girlfriend of the guy who bought the brand new fury...Marysville Powersports, this is actually the second one they've sold...just go this one in Sat Night...in the rain.:nono:

Matte *Silver*...not black...

Edited by 2 fiddy girl

i have nothing against cruisers.. matter of fact i would love to own one one day.. but someone tell me whats so special about the fury.. looks like a nice looking cruiser.. thats all.. it looks a little like a chopper but choppers are ment to be custom, thats the only thing i can think of but these are produciton bikes.. .. im not hating im just curious

Where did he buy it from.I have been trying to get a flat black model for a customer for awhile

dont remember what colors they had, but rode past the marysville dealership and they had some fury's sitting outside on display.