STT - Bluegrass - July 11

jarvismb

I just thought I'd post up to say that I just signed up with STT for Bluegrass for Saturday, July 11th. With all the great times they're having getting that track ready, I was hoping this would be enough time to make sure it was all done. If anyone else is going, post up. Maybe we can see if we've got another OR track orgy thing going. This will be my first time, so if anyone thinks watching some tiny jew pop his track cherry sounds like a good time, I may have a show for you....

• 4 weeks later...
Cool, well the vagina discount will knock some of that off for me so thats not too bad. I'd probably only do 1 day as well

I may not even be able to go... it might be sold out already. I will have to check that tonight

I forgot about the vag discount. Hopefully, once they see me ride, they'll give it to me too....

onion_imagearticle1286.jpg

and as for you, good sir, no one has ever earned their +rep more....evar....mazel tov

ok so its lookin like money wont be an issue for this :)

but tires might be.. I am definitely gonna try to make this happen now. I hope its gonna be ready

I have a set if bt's sitting in the garage if you're really that desperate... But I may be up for this as well. I don't know if I will have the cash though :( I jut bought my one piece and spent a little more than I wanted but it's all good! I plan on being on track somewhere by the end of next month :D

E, you better come to this! we can ride down together if you do!!!! Did I tell you my parents bought me a trailer :D

what!!! i am jealous!!! i was going to possibly buy one but it doesnt look like i will need it now :lol: and i will see what i can do, and will try my best. does anyone have updates on the track condition yet???

well i'm in, obviously in since my ticket is already purchased, and just like E, I'll need to find a trailer spot by the time the 11th rolls around. Jess if you have a spot, or if you know of someone else who does (say if E goes with you), let me know so I can beg accordingly....