STT - Bluegrass - July 11

jarvismb

no my friends.i think i can use it again,but i dont want to go alone.you never know when you need exta help .i just went down at mid ohio and i was glad i dont drive back home.my foot still killing me.

if you want to go to bluegrass in july, i could come down to cbus (my 600rr is down there right now) and go with you if you can get a hold of that trailer and a vehicle to tow us with. we can split expenses and etc.

let me know if you're up for it.

and i just saw the part about you hurting your foot. is the 996 ok? good thing you kept those track plastics!

baby is in hospital.its going thru make over.new ohlins suspenssion,ohlins steering dumper,new michellin power one 2 ct tires,sprocket ,new crg levers,woodcraft clip ons,new sliders,new racing brake pads,puig windshield,got chickenhawk warmers .its more but i cant remember all.hopefuly will be ready for 29-30.still waiting for the suspenssion its come in from sweden,and they need make the sliders.the bike was ok i slide on grass.just want turn more to track bike.its goin to be bad ass looking bike and even better to ride.

you wont be alone if you come to bluegrass... me and jarvis will be there and you can pit with us and if something happened we'd make sure everything got squared away for ya.. there will be plenty of tools and supplies.. the junkies taught me well on loading up for the track!

jess, when it the time comes closer, i'll likely be bugging you about what to have with me and what I can get there. Also see if peeps are getting together on a garage type deal or not. I apologize in advance, but you may have inadvertanly become my pre-track tech supervisor.

lest we forget this is my track cherry, and like any good girl, i want it to be just right....

You're fine... you need to call STT and find out about Bluegrass, its not likely that it will be ready from what I hear. When you talk to them tell them you are interested in doing the Grattan event the weekend before if Bluegrass isn't ready. That one is also STT so they can probably just work something out with the money part with you.

aaaand they just confirmed the cancellation of the 11/12th events at Bluegrass. Jess & E, if you see this, would you be interested in doing a later STT event? I was kinda looking at July 25/26th at Putnam.

Opinions?

Interjections?

Random rude comments?

full info http://www.sttforum.com/sttforum/viewtopic.php?t=5759

i booked the April weekend for Bluegrass back in January. Glad I took my refund instead of their "reschedule" deal.

this whole situation has been an unfortunate black eye for STT. I haven't ridden Putnam, but I hear great things. good layout, lots of grip, etc. It'll eat tires, but unless you're doing a lot of TDs at a reasonably quick pace, that won't matter.

aaaand they just confirmed the cancellation of the 11/12th events at Bluegrass. Jess & E, if you see this, would you be interested in doing a later STT event? I was kinda looking at July 25/26th at Putnam.

Opinions?

Interjections?

Random rude comments?

Awesome maybe I can wreck in the same corner!

full info http://www.sttforum.com/sttforum/viewtopic.php?t=5759

i booked the April weekend for Bluegrass back in January. Glad I took my refund instead of their "reschedule" deal.

this whole situation has been an unfortunate black eye for STT. I haven't ridden Putnam, but I hear great things. good layout, lots of grip, etc. It'll eat tires, but unless you're doing a lot of TDs at a reasonably quick pace, that won't matter.

How is it a black eye for STT when it's the track's issue(s)?

Jess & Jeremy, let me know if you're interested in doing this, or offer an alternative. I'd rather go with people, and watching Fusion light up another CBR in the very same spot would make my life complete. I'll sign up if other people are going, but I want my first track day to be with people I know so I'll have the proper company around if any issues come up.

And let's be honest, I have to whore for a trailer spot, so there's that to deal with.....