2008 Yamaha Raider S 1900cc - $8,995 (Lancaster)

Ron505

I think it's time to let my baby go. It's been a great bike to me for 16 years, and has never left me stranded. Time for someone else to show her the love. I've moved on, and she just gets ignored. It's a multi show winner that still runs and rides as good as the day it left the showroom floor. It's not perfect, I ride it. A few small chips here and there. It will come with a passenger seat and quick release backrest. 29k smiles. The Avon Cobra Chrome Tires have less than 1k miles on them.  Always meticulously maintained.  Ready to go.

Lot of aftermarket goodies...I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.
Freedom Performance Sharp Curve Pipes, Power Commander III USB Fuel Controller, Yamaha quick detach backrest (with lock), Professionally dyno tuned by Twin Cam Performance, Raw Design Front Stealth Turn Signals, Blaster X Integrated Tail Light, Kuryakyn Warrior Style Side Mount License Plate, Webslingers Custom Speedo and Dash Plates, 5" Foot Control Extensions, Kuryakyn ISO grips with spike ends, Scythe style mirrors, Removed rear brake disc cooler, Chrome rims, Avon 240 rear tire, Barons Slam kit with progressive spring, L&M Full Wrap front fender, Chrome Alternator Cover, Chrome Kuryakyn Levers, Chrome master cylinder covers, Custom Paint, Spike Air Cleaner, Chrome Pulley, L&M Seat, Chrome Axle Covers, Kury Stiletto front pegs, Cobra passenger floorboards, 3" spiked fork extensions, Star chrome caliper covers, Chrome switch housings, LA Choppers Handlebars, Victory headlight with Chilly's bracket.

No joy rides. Come with an endorsement and cash in hand if you want to test ride it.

20240820_161637s.jpg

20240820_161645s.jpg

20240820_161833s.jpg

20240820_161851s.jpg

20240820_161816s.jpg