An idea for n00b's like me!

VanDy

So I am taking a page out of someone else's book (from chris and Matt), and had a good idea I think! (maybe) I'm buying twist of the wrist two and sport riding techniques, and was thinking that after i read them it would be kinda neat, (or maybe just a novelty) to put in the front name/bike/date read, and pass it on to the next new guy to read it, AS LONG AS THEY SWEAR TO PASS IT ON WHEN THEY ARE DONE!

thoughts? no limit as to whom as long as they keep it in Ohioriders

So I am taking a page out of someone else's book (from chris and Matt), and had a good idea I think! (maybe) I'm buying twist of the wrist two and sport riding techniques, and was thinking that after i read them it would be kinda neat, (or maybe just a novelty) to put in the front name/bike/date read, and pass it on to the next new guy to read it, AS LONG AS THEY SWEAR TO PASS IT ON WHEN THEY ARE DONE!

thoughts? no limit as to whom as long as they keep it in Ohioriders

Not a bad idea but I like to go back and re-read chapters in my books. I like the idea though.

I just gave a copy of twist of the wrist away. Good read, a bit hard to follow at times, or at least for my dumbass.

twist of the wrist, the original, is hard to follow. I recommend twist of the wrist 2. You dont need to read 1 to read 2. 1 is geared more towards racing in my opinion. READ 2

I know that I would personally benefit from something like that...that's a really sweet gesture...as far keeping them within OR...just make sure you're only sharing them with one from OR and that you'll get them back from that person...that way you can control who does and does not benefit from your generosity.

So i picked up both books, once i get done reading them we will do a test run, and I think Sarahrides is on to something, with them coming back to myself after each read, i hope this works out!

So i guess that officially makes you first on the list! i will admit though, i read twist of the wrist (1) and it made so much more sense to read a chapter, go try it, then repeat! lol, i will let you know soon as I do!

So i guess that officially makes you first on the list! i will admit though, i read twist of the wrist (1) and it made so much more sense to read a chapter, go try it, then repeat! lol, i will let you know soon as I do!
This thread is so ironic, because I found my old copy of TOW 2 this weekend and was going to post in the Dayton section if any wants it.

VanDy--I actually think that sounds like a great idea to read and then attempt...I like it...I'm excited to be first on the list!! Thanks for that opportunity!

Ninja--If you still have it I would definately be interested and I would be happy to return it when finished...PM me if you still have it, please!

I'm getting Nick's WOT II from him tomorrow, but I plan to do something similar with his book as long as he has no objections. I don't want it coming back to me all the time though, I'd just let it run free. I'd just set some basic guidelines like

1. must stay in ohio

2. you must recycle the book to the forum

3. suggested maximum time frame to have the book - like a month or something

maybe I'll put these guidelines in the front of the book with space for people to sign it as suggested by the OP

I'm getting Nick's WOT II from him tomorrow, but I plan to do something similar with his book as long as he has no objections. I don't want it coming back to me all the time though, I'd just let it run free. I'd just set some basic guidelines like

1. must stay in ohio

2. you must recycle the book to the forum

3. suggested maximum time frame to have the book - like a month or something

maybe I'll put these guidelines in the front of the book with space for people to sign it as suggested by the OP

:plus1: I'm passing my book on to WRILLO tomorrow at 12:30pm. So, whoever gets it next from him, read it, then pass it along too. Please don't get lazy anyone and stop the travel of the book. That's not cool at all. Be honest to the deal and keep it moving and don't procrastinate reading it. I read it in 2 nights.

P.S, everyone should sign their SCREEN NAME on the inside cover of the book in numerical format to show how many got it and what their screen name is.

So, when WRILLO is done, he will post up.

Very nice! Thank you!

I rented TOW 1 from the library once but found it hard to get through. TOW 2 is already better....