Cops are out super thick.

jagr

Just went Westerville to Circleville and back. I cant believe how many cops are out. I think only about 2 of the 35+ LEOs DIDNT have somone pulled over. The state is pushing a "Click it or Ticket" Seatbelt Campaign this week.

So watch your speeds and keep your eyes open. I dont think with the budgets the way they are that anyone is getting warnings.

Heard on the news they are targeting 270 and 23 pretty hard. Watch out for those air planes on 71 too!!!

Coming from the Eastside going north/west on 270 earlier today there was some kind of cop every 1/2 mile from Broad st to Dublin! No exageration!

went to kings island today..way down around 9-10 only a couple...but on the way back we counted 15 staties..,and 7 sheriffs..:eek:

and of the 50 harleys i seen on 71 today..i'd say only 5 had helmets on...was thinkin of the squid police everytime:D

Glad they're all over your guys' area. I did not see a single one while riding for a couple hours today around the area including 71/13/314/97. I'm sure they'll be out in force over the weekend though... ugh :rolleyes:

The "circle 270" campaign started today also. Heard it on the radio on the way into work. Just keep things in order through the weekend around Columbus and major interstates. I also heard of some DUI checkpoints out, but I can't remember where at.

lawyer is occasional so i guess 2.5...I know there is a check point at roberts and rome-hilliard on saturday, someone at the bar told me yesterday. I always find out good info at bars from strangers.

Edited by grober

So, that would be three types then. Correct? :p

There's two types of people in this world...Those who can count and those who can't.

And I did a nice 2 hour ride and only saw one sheriff patrolling and one at the scene of a minor accident.

I suppose we could all just be on our best behavior this weekend with the surplus of police intervention....but where's the fun in that? :) (Just kidding, I'm ALWAYS on my best behavior ;)

I'm just fortunate I'm not traveling this weekend, boy, wouldn't that be a bitch?