• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Sara !

yup, this is the place.

Advice - free

Opinions - free

Attitudes - free

Wackiness - free

Make your self at home. Shove some of the motorcycle parts off the computer table and join us.

:welcome:

So where does Sara ride?

BTW, my handle is witty too. :D

Right Now, I ride anywhere I can...but since I'm only on the dirt I'm limited. Once I get my street license you can bet I'll be EVERYWHERE...I can't wait...I'm loving the dual sport so I can have the option of riding street and then veering off wherever I please. I am guessing your name is Dustin (I know, :p I'm smart..lol) The SN stands for Screen Name...so what is the significance of the number?

:dirtbike:

Edited by Sara_Rides
misspelled word

This is where we start bugging you about taking the motorcycle safety courses. It's a great way to learn a lot quickly. And some insurance companies will give a discount for it. There is always a waiting list, so sign up right away. Okay?

Somebody dig out the link for the courses...

This is where we start bugging you about taking the motorcycle safety courses. It's a great way to learn a lot quickly. And some insurance companies will give a discount for it. There is always a waiting list, so sign up right away. Okay?

Somebody dig out the link for the courses...

Thanks...I appreciate the info, and would like to say that it is already a work in progress. I'm gonna do the walk-in thing because all the classes are already full...I certainly wouldn't want to have to take the test where my shot i "one and done" if you will. I'd rather have someone show me exactly what to do...thanks for the heads up!

hello sara and welcome to the forum/

I took my test last year on west broad street and my tester rode also, Which made it nicer because she walked everyone though the course before testing started, Which was a big help giving I took the test in 07 and failed because the tester did'nt ride and did not talk very loud and bitched me out over turning my bike off so I could hear her.(for the record I took my first test in chillicothe).

Any how welcome and hope to see you out on the road soon.

Hello Sara. I'm new to the site too, but like you, not to dirt. grew up riding offroad, desert, etc. I have just bought a very modest cruiser. will very very soon need to upgrade. as far as the madness, this is my 2nd day. alot of great people so far offering solid, safe advice. have some humor on your side? i was on maybe an hour yesterday, in the first thread i posted, the "c" word was already flying casually. it is what it is. good times.... :) Welcome -Kimberly