Hello My Name Is...

Sara_Rides

Well, that's not very nice...what on Earth could I possibly have done within my first few hours on the site to warrant that feeling? Should I not have called OR a "club"? If that's the case, please enlighten me...what would be a better term to use?

... I think we decided we're a motorcycle gang

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right Now, I ride anywhere I can...but since I'm only on the dirt I'm limited. Once I get my street license you can bet I'll be EVERYWHERE...I can't wait...I'm loving the dual sport so I can have the option of riding street and then veering off wherever I please. I am guessing your name is Dustin (I know, :p I'm smart..lol) The SN stands for Screen Name...so what is the significance of the number?

:dirtbike:

Close, the first name is correct the sn is for the first 2 of my last name and the numbers would be a birthdate.

When you get on the street what is your "local" area? Cbus, Cincy, The one up north, Dayton?

And wow this thread has gone to hell...It didn't even take the first page to get there....:popcorn:

Welcome Sara, I started my 2 wheel obsession with dirtbikes too, but it was when I was about 12....then started riding street last year and have been LOVING IT. That's pretty cool that you are getting a dual sport! Post up pics when you pick it up.

Anyway, seems there was something in the air last night, the leghumpers were out in full force. Check out the Girls Only Forum if you need a safe haven from it all :D

Alright..so we're a scary motorcycle gang...I'm loving that :lol: so far I haven't experienced any of the "scary" side..suppose I should give it some time though. It's so nice to meet all of you, I certainly appreciate all the attention the thread is getting. I'm still learning with the smileys...but thanks for the link...I'm going to figure out where I can post pictures of my bike...I love checking out everyone else's rides. Not quite sure I understand the leghumper thing yet...but boys will be boys and, I'll admit, it's mildly flattering. Can't wait to check out the girls only forum too, though.

Oh...and I don't quite understand the significance of it yet, but I already have something called Rep Power...cool...thanks to whoever gave me that!

Looks Like A B-E-A-UTIFUL day for a ride!! :D

Anyway, seems there was something in the air last night, the leghumpers were out in full force. Check out the Girls Only Forum if you need a safe haven from it all :D

Thanks! I'll definately check it out, Girls Only has got to be a blast...although I've gotta say, the men seemed to be on their best behavior...nothing too crazy

A,S,L?:cool:

:lol:Well, isn't that just a trip down memory lane...LOL. I'm 23, Female (Duh) and I Live in Columbus. I just changed my profile on here, so even if there was doubt about my gender before, there certainly wont be now! :p Can anyone help me figure out how to add people as friends..I'm not getting as many requests as I wanted, so I'm gonna take over...just can't figure out how the hell to do it!

click on your profile name on the top right of the page where it says "Welcome, Sara_Rides" Now click on "Edit you friends list" where it shows your friends on the right side of the page. Then near the bottom of that page you can search for friends. If you start to type their screen name it will automatically guess a list of possible matches. then click add friend.

Hey Sara, my name is Sarah! :D I do the dirt thing sometimes with the hubby. I have a CRF 230, but have fallen off almost every time I go out on it. Still have a bruise on my thigh from getting pitched over the handlebars last October. I know...pathetic. Welcome to the madness!!

Hey Sara, my name is Sarah! :D I do the dirt thing sometimes with the hubby. I have a CRF 230, but have fallen off almost every time I go out on it. Still have a bruise on my thigh from getting pitched over the handlebars last October. I know...pathetic. Welcome to the madness!!

:) Thanks! I don't think it's pathetic...it's part of riding...love the avitar! Nice to meet you, Sarah!

Welcome... Beware of the fury one. -> yota. AKA.. Leghumper Extraordinaire.

Lol, Thanks for the warning and the welcome, I still don't understand the leghumping thing...no one has been exceptionally sexual or flirtatious or vulgar or anything...am I missing something that everyone else is getting and I'm just not?

usually introduction threads don't make it past 20 posts...this is post #76 and its all because there is a new girl on the forum :lol:

Well, I think that's just awesome! It's nice being a female in a male dominated forum! I'm not big on starting new threads unless I think it's going to turn into something that folks will actually post on...at least with this it was my first thread...besides there are still a ton of people who don't know I'm here...and what better to get to know someone than through their intro post? I feel quite popular....I like it!