Hello My Name Is...

Sara_Rides

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that was directed at zerocrash and not me :p lol, that certainly wouldn't be the best way to get a woman's good side ;) I'm digging this website though...I'll risk being super girly....but this is super fun!

yes the "c" word was directed towards zero...and in a joking manner

I'm already starting to feel like i don't like you...

Well, that's not very nice...what on Earth could I possibly have done within my first few hours on the site to warrant that feeling? Should I not have called OR a "club"? If that's the case, please enlighten me...what would be a better term to use?

yes the "c" word was directed towards zero...and in a joking manner

It's actually quite entertaining to witness the interactions between all you men...I'm not easily offended and can certainly appreciate humor...thanks for clearing that up though ;) lol

Well, that's not very nice...what on Earth could I possibly have done within my first few hours on the site to warrant that feeling? Should I not have called OR a "club"? If that's the case, please enlighten me...what would be a better term to use?

He's just being ghey.:D

you shouldn't take anything we say personally...i was joking:D

Huh? Cunt?? Oh I thought by "C" word you meant Casper!! :D

I'm totally ok with cunt... ;)

haha i just had to throw that out there...i don't usually say that but it seemed like it has been a common word on here lately