Hello My Name Is...

Sara_Rides

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't sparkles for a man a little.... :supergay: lol, just kidding...first of all you're choosing black...sparkles just make black way sexier...and what the heck is wrong with orange? It's not a gender specific color..you know, like pink.....which is what I want

I was thinking that right after i put it up today.:rolleyes:

I took it for the first test ride today. no lights, tail section, registration or insurance. it was just around the neighborhood blocks a few times. i didnt figure Po-Po was cruising side streets today. long story short, it was wrecked, then i picked it up with a salvage title and am fixing her up. it was OR member MrBrets bike.

I was thinking that right after i put it up today.:rolleyes:

I took it for the first test ride today. no lights, tail section, registration or insurance. it was just around the neighborhood blocks a few times. i didnt figure Po-Po was cruising side streets today. long story short, it was wrecked, then i picked it up with a salvage title and am fixing her up. it was OR member MrBrets bike.

Well, that's cool...so you didn't wreck it then..looking forward to seein the pics!

What happened to this thread?.....

The usual has happened. As usual...

So anyway, let's try and pick out a bike for Sara.

She looks pretty tall, but adventure bikes are taller than tall sometimes.

What's the tallness limit? Sara? how tall? And what bikes of the adventure class type have you sat on to try out?

The usual has happened. As usual...

So anyway, let's try and pick out a bike for Sara.

She looks pretty tall, but adventure bikes are taller than tall sometimes.

What's the tallness limit? Sara? how tall? And what bikes of the adventure class type have you sat on to try out?

yea like recon said, we're going to need to know your dimensions...

Well, well, well, so we're on to picking out a bike...awesome...I certainly appreciate all the input I can get! As zerocrash so kindly pointed out, I am 5'10, weight shall remain a secret, but I'm not huge...seat height is not an issue, I'm pretty sure I want something powerful enough to take me where I want to go off-road and something that will go fast enough I can take it on the highway. I don't want anything too heavy in case I drop it...I want to be able to pick it up again.

As far as any other dimensions...you wont get them from me, but you can make your own estimation if you ever see me out...I'm very open, but not THAT open....nice try though...lol.

I want a bike ASAP, so let's get this figured out...as far as what I've sat on...I'll admit, not many bikes...my TTR obviously, a WR250R, an FZ1, the Gladius (That is going to be my street bike when I get one) sat on a few Honda 125's but I haven't really ventured out beyond that...should I?

Also, let me mention, my funds are limited...so let's not go overboard! Thanks for all the input!!

I just hope MJ doesn't mind sharing leghumping duties with another younger girl.

I smell jealousy a brewin'

:evil laugh:

lol, no worries... i am more than willing to hand it all over :D

... I think we decided we're a motorcycle gang

I told my friend about this forum the other day and he was like ' so you're in a motorcycle gang?' and i paused for a second and answered 'yes'. :lol:

Welcome... Beware of the fury one. -> yota. AKA.. Leghumper Extraordinaire.

oh yeah, and by all means, if you're out and drinking, encourage him to show you his snazzy dance moves

I have six tattoos, the stars on my chest you can see in one of my pics, I will work on taking pictures of the others but can't promise anything. I have a yellow rose on my shoulder, a dolphin on my hip, the breast cancer support ribbon with my late aunts name and my grandmothers name on my right arm, a dove carrying an olive branch on my left and a butterfly on my foot...lol, so it might be a minute before I get pictures up...but thanks for taking notice