Hello My Name Is...

Sara_Rides

:D It's because my fiance is ZEROCRASH :D
well hell! since he belongs to you, I bet you wouldn't mind if he and I shared some beers and stories sometime.... ya gotta come with him to hooters on friday.... then you can sit on a slo heavy cruiser, and tell me how it makes ya feel all tingly!!! ;)

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:violin:welcome

I'm Sara. Obviously, I'm new to the site, and actually I'm new to riding also. I'm 23 and currently I am dirt only, riding a TTR125 but am in the process of getting my first dual sport with the hope of doing some traveling.

He wont get jealous....I get into bed with HIM every night anyway ;) besides, the boys have been behaving themselves very well for the most part....besides that...the more attention I get the more compliments he gets...I'm his girl....other guys like his girl...then he's lucky because other guys like his girl, proving he made a good choice ;)

He wont get jealous....I get into bed with HIM every night anyway ;) besides, the boys have been behaving themselves very well for the most part....besides that...the more attention I get the more compliments he gets...I'm his girl....other guys like his girl...then he's lucky because other guys like his girl, proving he made a good choice ;)

True dat yo! zero FTW!!! :sex:

I thought I was gonna get to do that... :wtf: At least thats what you told me last week... :D

hell man I'll let ya take her for a spin with sara if ya want... :D just don't be like justin and afraid you'll drop it cause it's so heavy.... :p

all night long!! :D

Wow...lol. So, of course you can hang with Zero...and of COURSE I will make it to a bike night soon...I'm super excited...and I'm not gonna lie...I would love to go for a spin on your bike...and anyone elses too, I just love riding...plus riding different bikes gives me a better idea as to what sport bike/cruiser I'll want in the future

• 3 weeks later...
Okay, here it is...I told you I would bring bak my own intro thread....and as promised you can expect said photograph just taken this evening to be posted shortly....I promise....let the comments begin! lol

If said picture is posted then it will prove once and for all that there is a God. :D