Hello My Name Is...

Sara_Rides

...again, thank you all for your continued participation!! What can I do to repay you?

It's not gonna suck itself. :bj:

Sorry, just like that line from the Dane Cook movie, forgot the name of it.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this thread took a wrong turn somewhere... sorry I missed it....

Depends on how you define "wrong" ;) Hey are you still comin by today?

I'm off, and home now, give me a ring!

psssh, don't say shit like that or you won't get anything man. Don't you know what women want to hear yet? No playa here huh? :lol:

to the e-playa that can't sign rep.... are you always concerned with telling taken girls "what they want to hear"? it gets you.... nowhere :rolleyes::dunno: someone needs to re-learn how to be a "playa"

Edited by justin0469

Where's my T-shirt?

"I contributed to this record breaking thread and all I got was empty promises and a flaccid penis"

Edit: Wait, is there a pic posted? I don't see it, but then again a lot of sites get filtered out.

Edited by JRMMiii

MMMM...I Love me some afternoon delight ;) Again, guys thanks for keeping it going, I am pretty sure I have accomplished my goal and now have a longer thread than Rev....Thanks for all yor help!

Whoa...whoa...your not off the hook that easily. Lets set a goal to get 500 or more messages. We now need pics of fur/bush. Or...more booty shots. Boobs are great..but butt is where's it at. :p

Haha. Not really. I grew up hearing it. It was bad then and even more so now.

I just appreciate a woman's beautiful ass. :D

:lol: yeah, asses are important. But I'm old enough I stopped talking to asses and try to look at their face or at least their boobs :lol:

what's the difference? sara = some girl you see on the internet that no one here is going to bang except her bf. pictures are just pictures :dunno:

Sara is some girl who you will eventually see in person. Are you gonna see some random chick off the internet in person? Maybe in your dreams lol.

:lol: yeah, asses are important. But I'm old enough I stopped talking to asses and try to look at their face or at least their boobs :lol:

:lol:

see in person with her clothes on and probably with her bf. sooo.....who cares?

Maybe it's just the thought of seeing someone you see or know's junk. I get your point though.

Still...would rather see someone's junk that i can/could actually see/touch...then random pics on the internet. :D

Still...would rather see someone's junk that i can/could actually see/touch...then random pics on the internet. :D

You've never been to a real strip joint have you? :D For the right $$$ you can touch, smell, taste, and have it wrapped up in a bag for you to take home. :lol: Real relationships are much harder but offer greater rewards if you get into a good one. The current one I'm in is pretty good.;)

You've never been to a real strip joint have you? :D For the right $$$ you can touch, smell, taste, and have it wrapped up in a bag for you to take home. :lol: Real relationships are much harder but offer greater rewards if you get into a good one. The current one I'm in is pretty good.;)

I'd rather not taste, or be in any woman that works at a strip club. :D