Hello My Name Is...

Sara_Rides

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMMM...I Love me some afternoon delight ;) Again, guys thanks for keeping it going, I am pretty sure I have accomplished my goal and now have a longer thread than Rev....Thanks for all yor help!

so you've done all this just so that you can have a longer intro thread than Rev guy?

You know there's a word game thread on here that's like four hundred pages long, right?

it's 11 for me... but just a comment... 44 pages of random bsing, promises of nude photos from a self proclaimed (and i couldn't agree more) attention whore to increase thread length, and some apparently desperate men :D drooling and jerking off to those promises.

Adjust your settings, it is only 22 for me.

fail try 11 pages!

Now when as these two meet fellow riders they can wonder which new acquaintances do or do not have this:

saved in their personal stash.

Or maybe it's not even her, as Mike believes....

ditto i dont think its her....

However many pages or setting. 430+ replies is a lot for an introduction. No wonder the other threads are so quiet.

This will catch up with the "Word Association" thread soon

There are at least 40 random picture posts... and probably 200+ posts of random BSing about nothing at all... :violin:

Mike's not the only one... I could pull a picture like that from Google images in less than a minute.

Exactly, she's mentioned that she knows she has to meet the people that she is showing these personal pictures to.... Plus it would be a good 'Gotcha'! moment when she tells all these dudes that it's not even really her they've been panting over....