Woman Drops Off Moving Motorcycle: Head Injured

jagr

I haven't heard of anything like this. obviously pretty stupid.

By Laurie Omness

Published: May 23, 2009

CHILLICOTHE, Ohio—

Calling it an “incident” rather than an “accident,“ troopers from the Chillicothe post of the highway patrol would like to question a woman who, witnesses say,

appeared to deliberately push herself off the seat of motorcycle being driven by her husband at 50 miles per hour. The woman, Nancy Cameron, 49, of Grove City, was not wearing a helmet and suffered head injuries. She was taken by air ambulance to Grant hospital.

The trooper investigating the case said the motorcycle was driving north on S.R. 104 near the Chillicothe Fairgrounds when it appeared she deliberately

dropped off the cycle. Her husband, Kevin, was able to control the motorcycle and come to a stop without further mishap. Shaken witnesses were in agreement that the woman appeared to leave the cycle of her own accord.

maybe she was being kidnapped and was trying to get away... or she's crazy

I think I'd wait till the bike stopped before trying to get away. Crazy it is. People have been known to try to get out of moving cars, and yes, they were considered mentally impaired.

I haven't heard of anything like this. obviously pretty stupid.

HUH??:wtf: What about that time I was riding bitch with you and I tried to jump off, only to realize you had turned your pants around and had buttoned them to mine???

....and not to mention the whole common courtesy of the 'reach around'...:eek:

HUH??:wtf: What about that time I was riding bitch with you and I tried to jump off, only to realize you had turned your pants around and had buttoned them to mine???

....and not to mention the whole common courtesy of the 'reach around'...:eek:

4y020t0bp0.gif

• 2 years later...