Dayton's Dead.....Lets Wake it up Boys !

MattKatz

I have noticed almost all posting and activities for Dayton have died off quickly this season.....

I thought with the large Sunday ride that the season would be off to a Boomin' start.....But it seems we have disappeared.

Lets get some stuff going on! :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always up to ride in the evenings....Pending I dont have any extracurricular work going on after the 9-5.

I also like to ride with guys who wont get me nailed by the friendly local police.....or killed by wreckless riding either.

Other than that...I will roll anytime.

I am located in Belmont near 35 for location reference.

I saw two guys on bikes getting ticketed tonight at the BP in Tipp by an OSP...What retard speeds on I75 on Memorial Day weekend....(if you're on the forum, my apologies..)

I'm in Tipp and usually have the g/f on the back so I don't ride too aggressively.

TaKillYa huh.....That makes me slightly aggressive to say the least.

!

All alcohol is known for that. I've definitely had my fill of drama when drinking. Which is why I don't do it when I'm out of my house. I'll only drink liqour with people I'm very close with and in a private setting so I know no drama is happening and we all just have a good time. Liquor + Strangers = DRAMA :lol:

Also, Matt, I'm down to ride sometimes too. I don't attract attention, but I am addicted to some quick downshifts and a little burst of speed at times when it's clear.

I tend to do some MIDNIGHT Friday night rides too if you're ever down, let me know.

On some free riding weekends I plan to head out south/west of Dayton and venture for some riding roads too if you're ever down.

I don't have anyones number....Nor do I have texting Capability on my phone(yes I know....Its so 1990).

But I dont mind venturing out to unfamiliar roads or places as long as someone knows where we are.

And Nick....shit dude...we only live a few streets apart....we should definately ride a lot more often.I don't mind bursts of speed and triple digit running in the right areas.....just cant be doin' balance points down friggin' Dorothy lane..ya know.

Thats bad attention right there.

If lots of the Dayton folks wanted to ride together I'd think we'd be getting texts, PM's, phonecalls, etc. I ask people all the time and they got better things to do than ride, so I gave up on asking people anymore.

I have no life after work, lol. I ride a lot, out to Kil-Kare on Thursdays to watch the races, out on backroads, out to a few car meets, pretty much anywhere.

BTW, your avatar is ridiculous. :evil:

Well I did shoot a little of this today. Still would have rather been riding.

Bragger! :p

I don't have anyones number....Nor do I have texting Capability on my phone(yes I know....Its so 1990).

But I dont mind venturing out to unfamiliar roads or places as long as someone knows where we are.

And Nick....shit dude...we only live a few streets apart....we should definately ride a lot more often.I don't mind bursts of speed and triple digit running in the right areas.....just cant be doin' balance points down friggin' Dorothy lane..ya know.

Thats bad attention right there.

Hell yeah man!

I'll PM you my # and I'm down anytime. I saw how you are on Smithville that day on your way to Cardinal Fitness. :D

I have no life after work, lol. I ride a lot, out to Kil-Kare on Thursdays to watch the races, out on backroads, out to a few car meets, pretty much anywhere.

BTW, your avatar is ridiculous. :evil:

Thanks, that's my 1st avatar I had ever back in 2006 on this website. I decided to bring it back Don. :woo:

Oh...Good point....Dyno Day....WHo's going from dayton?

It is next weekend and we shoudl co-ordinate a group ride from Dayton to DTM....I am in and I have a buddy coming along....Maybe two if I can get his lazy ass motivated and his bike back together this week.

SO lets get the head count here and see if were all going to make the trip together.

:cry:"Let's Wake it up... BOYS"..? well, damn. Guess I'll go back to sleep, then.

Geeze, same here then, lol. Kinda new here, but I've got me and one more that are always ready to ride, just seems like all our buddies keep getting put on lock down. Anybody down around Miamisburg or Centerville?

Geeze, same here then, lol. Kinda new here, but I've got me and one more that are always ready to ride, just seems like all our buddies keep getting put on lock down. Anybody down around Miamisburg or Centerville?

You joined in 2007? Where have you been? You've missed TONS of rides.

What is this "lock down" your buddies are getting put on?

averaging two posts a year! whooo! haha I'll assume you lost your post count in the huge server crash I keep hearing about.

You girls know you're more than welcome to join the fun