Dayton's Dead.....Lets Wake it up Boys !

MattKatz

Thanks guys! I've only had it out totally done once a couple weeks ago, took it to QS&L. I was only there about 15 minutes, but people were all over it lol. Like I said...attention whore!!!! I bought it with the original all black scheme and one guy on a harley called me a guy at a stop light cause I had a helmet on and he couldn't tell. Then I was like, nope. It goes pink. :p

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should hit up a ride next time the Dayton group gets together. Or PM some of us if you want a smaller group ride. We all mostly are always down for riding. As a group, we'll head out the country-side and hit some corners and some good straights to stretch the motor out.:cool:

that's cool. i tend to just hang back when i'm with new people. i've rode with too many idiots and i've only rode two years so i like getting comfortable with people before i get in the middle of things. prolly the main reason why i haven't jumped on any of the group rides being posted lol

I'm jealous. I want it so bad!!!

Maybe I'll make that trip soon. That was the best pizza i've ever had.

MJ, if you take pizza out of that statement and WOW.

Nick when are you setting up a ride. I wanna roll with then Dayton crew.

Ya'll need to come to one of the Coshocktn or Hocking rides.

Totally understand. I hang out way in front so nobody gets in my way...haha.

Our rides always end up being a good time and we all always end up going home the way we left...in one piece. We are all about safety and a time and place for everything. Hope you join us on a ride this year, bring the man too if ya want. Hope you wear helmet before showing up of course. :D

I need to leave work...

..........till next time.........:wheeliezx10:

MJ, if you take pizza out of that statement and WOW.

Nick when are you setting up a ride. I wanna roll with then Dayton crew.

Ya'll need to come to one of the Coshocktn or Hocking rides.

I'm down for a Coshocton ride sometime!

Yeah, this weekend is the dynoday, but I will set-up another ride after for sure!

I will start a thread soon...

well, I'm late to the thread, but count me in the next ride so I can show these new people what real slow riding looks like :D

(and I'm a Springboro kid now, I moved from Centerville a little over a year ago. I'm actually not that far from a couple of these guys)