Dayton's Dead.....Lets Wake it up Boys !

MattKatz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the ball and chain pretty much said it all lol. We had two buddies get married and it was just *poof*, then another had a baby and then one lost his bike to repo from the cosigner. So now it's just me, my dude, and like one other guy and that's only if his other half is at work. Freaking ridiculous. But yeah, I'm not a huge fan of forums really. I kind of sit back and watch lol:popcorn:

Geeze, same here then, lol. Kinda new here, but I've got me and one more that are always ready to ride, just seems like all our buddies keep getting put on lock down. Anybody down around Miamisburg or Centerville?

I am. Been busy lately, but I'm up for rides. I had the same thing happen to quite a few of my friends also - sucks for sure!

Well, any of you around here see a pink flame or corona gsxr don't be afraid to say hi or join up!

I was in my car at the time, but I saw a CORONA bike that was lowered a little bit going up Far Hills if I remember the road correctly a few days ago.

I was in my car at the time, but I saw a CORONA bike that was lowered a little bit going up Far Hills if I remember the road correctly a few days ago.

Chrome frame, white wheels? the wheels on my dudes are white right now cause his are out getting chromed. I don't think it was him, his tank has been getting painted. But if it wasn't he's gonna be PISSED that another corona is around here. As for the pink I don't have a finished pic yet, but i'm hoping to get some this week. This was in progress..

Photo_050209_006.jpg

Chrome frame, white wheels? the wheels on my dudes are white right now cause his are out getting chromed. I don't think it was him, his tank has been getting painted. But if it wasn't he's gonna be PISSED that another corona is around here. As for the pink I don't have a finished pic yet, but i'm hoping to get some this week. This was in progress..

I've seen 2, so he isn't alone around here. :eek: The one on far hills, was a guy on a Corona bike which was lowered a bit looked like. Another one I saw yesterday going down 675 which wasn't lowered and it had an Asian guy with no helmet on it. It definitely wasn't the same bike, but they both had Corona graphics.

P.S, You're bike is fucking SMOKING! Nice paint!:trophy:

I've seen 2, so he isn't alone around here. :eek: The one on far hills, was a guy on a Corona bike which was lowered a bit looked like. Another one I saw yesterday going down 675 which wasn't lowered and it had an Asian guy with no helmet on it. It definitely wasn't the same bike, but they both had Corona graphics.

P.S, You're bike is fucking SMOKING! Nice paint!:trophy:

Wow he's gonna be pissed when I tell him, lol. Thanks about mine, the fairings are acutally off ebay from china. I put those on, painted the ram air mesh white, white bar ends, white frame savers, pink grips, pink neons, pink gauges. Yes I am an attention whore, lol. Had to order new decals so I got these. Hard to see kinda but the GSX part is like a rainbow sparkle.

Photo_050809_002.jpg

Wow he's gonna be pissed when I tell him, lol. Thanks about mine, the fairings are acutally off ebay from china. I put those on, painted the ram air mesh white, white bar ends, white frame savers, pink grips, pink neons, pink gauges. Yes I am an attention whore, lol. Had to order new decals so I got these. Hard to see kinda but the GSX part is like a rainbow sparkle.

Yep, I see the sparkle in the GSX. Nice little detail.:bow: As for the other 2 Corona's I've seen, I'd tell your man that we all forget how big Dayton really is sometimes. I tend to forget how many people there is here a lot. It's hard to have something different, unless it's custom paint like yours. Gawd, I want some new paint now! :mad:

Yeah, you get a rep bump for posting your bike. :trophy: