New to the board from Cincinnati

MH:TT600

Hey all. My name is Mark and I'm new to the O-R site. Been riding for about 2 years now. I ride a '01 Triumph TT600. My first bike, and it has treated me well. I usually just ride by myself or with a few friends occassionally. Wouldn't mind meeting some to go out cruisin' with, but I'm not into stunting. Don't get me wrong, it's cool as hell, but not while you're riding by me please. I live in Cheviot so I typically ride on the westside of town, etc.

welcome, I live close to cheviot I think, I'm always up for a ride, but it does seem mrmako is getting jealous lately(queer(no offense if you happen to be queer) thinks all my riding time should be left to him....).

Don't listen to him man, he's the resident douche bag. I taught this guy how to run the twisties and look what I get in return, no respect! :lol:

Don't listen to him man, he's the resident douche bag. I taught this guy how to run the twisties and look what I get in return, no respect! :lol:

Well I've seen some of the posts between you two...AND it seems like you guys have your own issues to sort out:). I'm glad to be here. Hopefully I can meet some new people to ride with that aren't out trying to break ALL of the laws, etc. I saw you guys posting about bike night at Quaker. I hope to make it up there sometime soon once I get the girlfriend comfortable riding on the rear-she's actually excited.