When is the next Wayne or Perry trip???

Putty

im in!!!! lets ride damnit!!!!!! lets vote...2 smokers or 4? lol

what ya say putty???? lets go fuckers!!!!!

saturday i assume?!?!?!?!?!

I am in. I got the green light! Sat morning. Which place...Wayne? If Wayne, we need to figure a meet spot. Too many diff places to park.

If we can go next sunday 6/7/09 and can get a few more ppl to go from the shop.

I may be able to pull out 6/7, too.

I'll go next weekend this weekend I got to get some mowen done.

I picked up a 250 xcf KTM with the race kit....fmf, allthe goodies! If we can go next sunday 6/7/09 and can get a few more ppl to go from the shop.

your done....lets ride :)

you guys can come out to the farm ....me and steve put in some crazy jumps!!!

you hate the one!!!!......talked to a dude about dirt...gonna cost big $$$$ but give us time :)....build it....and it will be ours :)

Can I jump over a cow?? Or maybe just use one as a jump??

...you could......

....you guys decide where to meet and what time (not too early)....as for next weekend ANGRISH...you know it will be on anywho wheather you go this weekend or not!!!!

:) let go!!!...im ready!!!!

You boys missed some good riding. Muddy as fuck, but good!! 420 and I rode with some locals and they took us off trail. Had us in some shit!! First real ride on my 450. This bike is amazing. You can be so lazy and last minute commit to anything and it'll do it. The TQ is simply crazy. I would have never bought a 2 smoke has I ridden a 450 first. I just need to find the rhythm to start the sob after shutting it down or stalling. I bout kicked myself to passing out more than once.

Edited by Putty

any bikes after 1999 have a title, period!!!! in ohio)....i bought a 2002 rm and it took me weeks to back track to find the title so i could get it registered..

so if the bike was made after 1999 there is an ohio title with someone and the state wants it to register the bike....and to ride on public trails here you must have a state reg sticker....