I think you guys have done it now...

mrmako777

C'mon, I'm not the only one to blame! I hope he didn't leave for good, I just really can't deal with out of control attention whores. It's so aggravating when the tiniest thing becomes the biggest issue. I guess I was kind of a bully.

I think forum life is turning me MEAN!

Living with Schmuck is turning you mean. :lol:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah... and assfault junkies has no e-bashing... no threads on there at all talking shit about Ohio Riders.... non...

:nono:

agree, the bashing on this site is pretty mild...open flame wars are uncommon, smartass remarks are king...

that's what i was thinking. lol

schmuck: "I don't like anybody"

Nah, believe it or not, I'm sometimes in instigator.

Anyway, I feel bad and I hope Dave comes back..... but then does a little research before starting some of the threads he has in mind! :lol:

but then does a little research before starting some of the threads he has in mind! :lol:

fo sho

if he comes back thats fine, if he doesn't i'm not going to lose any sleep over it. the only thing i'll miss is how his threads turn into 5 pages of entertainment.

Oh yeah... and assfault junkies has no e-bashing... no threads on there at all talking shit about Ohio Riders.... non...

:nono:

At what point did i say anything about our site? I read all his threads on here and didnt see why he has to be bashed so much. We all are or were new once and its a forum and a BIKE forum so any bike talk should go here. Our forum has nothing to do with any of this!

man dave is a hell of a guy and is a new rider and just has questions and wants to know and share all he can! I miss when i was that excited about my bikes. The e-bashing just goes way too far on here.....

I dont know Dave from a hole in the wall but he did get a little like a few other attention whores on this site which has been covered already ( no, not you gixxie... your DEF not an atttention that I know of). I didnt have anyhting to do with the hazing but if he cant take some poking and a little critisicm he probably wasnt cut out for riding or bike forums....... I mean we all bust each others chop now and again regardless of what forum they are from.

Eventually, we'll all know someone will say something that'll get him to come back. We're good at the 'netz on here - our egging will persist until we push the right combination of buttons to get Dave back.

He might come back upset and angry, but he'll be back.

its a desert...there is no water...putting fuel on the fire will make it bigger...no water to put it out.

i guess you could just kick sand on the fire to put it out but i'd rather sit here and watch this shit burn brighter

you're welcome jess....sometimes you have to hold their hand and walk them through shit like 1st graders.

V4 don't take any offense to that...don't go and leave us. we like you around here sometimes :lol: