I think you guys have done it now...

mrmako777

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man dave is a hell of a guy and is a new rider and just has questions and wants to know and share all he can! I miss when i was that excited about my bikes. The e-bashing just goes way too far on here.....

This forum is the most mild forum I've ever seen for E bashing... He was posting stupid shit about pulling wheelies cause he hit the throttle too hard... LIke someone else said...Its not twitter! this is a place to talk about bikes and ask questions, but there is some stuff, that is just non sense...

With that being said, it does suck that he thought people were bashing him to the point that he left... IT was all in good fun, and he had many friends on here...no one wanted him to leave.

I'm guessing he comes back shortly ;)

Now that he left, his eRep will forever be tarnished, even if he comes back - everyone will always remember the time he left the forum because he couldn't take a little bustin' of his chops.

eCrybaby.

You, sir, are on a tear! Still chaffed from not finding your castles I see. Just as well, you'd probably have gotten a cow chucked over the wall at you.

As far as chasing dave off, it's too bad, but it's n ot kindergarten in here. I have had my balls busted, and busted a few of my own. It's what makes us 'family'. We're dicks, (and some bitches around here too) but we're family.

Now everyone go fuck off. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.;)

I'd be more worried about not being welcome if people DIDN'T bust my chops.

That's how we know you care.

:awkward silence:

Ohh, and f*(k those castles!

+1

I keep telling my wife the only reason I tease her is because I love her. But she keeps whining so I break down and let her out of the shackles. :cry:

And if anyone really wants to see the castles, I know where there are and how to get there. My last name is Piatt, I better fucking know. No relation though, and they pronounce it wrong anyway. :)

Speaker housings have been known to create lift on motorcycles. :p

that musta been it...:lol: jrmmiii said he didn't notice getting airborne, and I was following him ('course his 'busa is a bit heavier than the XX, too)

trust me, she doesnt

C'mon, I'm not the only one to blame! I hope he didn't leave for good, I just really can't deal with out of control attention whores. It's so aggravating when the tiniest thing becomes the biggest issue. I guess I was kind of a bully.

I think forum life is turning me MEAN!

man dave is a hell of a guy and is a new rider and just has questions and wants to know and share all he can! I miss when i was that excited about my bikes. The e-bashing just goes way too far on here.....

Oh yeah... and assfault junkies has no e-bashing... no threads on there at all talking shit about Ohio Riders.... non...

:nono:

C'mon, I'm not the only one to blame! I hope he didn't leave for good, I just really can't deal with out of control attention whores. It's so aggravating when the tiniest thing becomes the biggest issue. I guess I was kind of a bully.

I think forum life is turning me MEAN!

Quiet down, postwhore! :lol: