fake louis on a cbr?

socaln8tv

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, louis vuitton. im pretty sure its oem, and most certainly avail as a custom design option.... i was in their looking at he dealer going "who is buying this?" its like a myspace option to customize your profile, and choosing from the fashion and style drop down...

But doesn't that mean you are automatically fashionable and stylish?

People put fake LV in everything. Haven't you ever watched BET? :D

hey dont get me wrong, i'm not above buying a fake louis -- if im shopping in the garment district in LA.

i think the font graphics do look good thou on the sides. i like that.

I don't get it. I zoomed in on the tank of the white one and it just has a graphic with CBR on it. :dunno:

I know nothing about purses, nor do I care about purses, and certainly there is nothing about a purse on that bike. This is a strange thread. :nono::dunno:

I don't get it. I zoomed in on the tank of the white one and it just has a graphic with CBR on it. :dunno:

I know nothing about purses, nor do I care about purses, and certainly there is nothing about a purse on that bike. This is a strange thread. :nono::dunno:

Louis Vitton is not just about purses...he's a designer and his trademark fabric is an intertwined "LV" it's on the LV stuff, purses, shoes, shirts, anything and everything...the knock of Louis Vitton is identical expect for stiching on the interior and usally if there is a brass fixture on the exterior it's just glued on...very poor quality, but they look pretty much like the same thing....but it's not about purses, it's about the fact that the fake LV is being put on EVERYTHING...keychains shoes, underwear and now bikes....geesh!!

Oooooooooooh. You think they were thinking that when they used the pattern? I doubt it, but who knows..:lol: I personally am not a fan of Honda machines, so they can do what they want with their bikes because I don't buy them. :D

That pattern whether it be on clothes, shoes, or purse, is REALLY UGLY!

That high end hollywood shit is just that...SHIT sold at a high price to suckers that think it's top notch shit because it is stupid priced. Society will buy shit in a bag if you put a designer tag on it. :nono:

Oooooooooooh. You think they were thinking that when they used the pattern? I doubt it, but who knows..:lol: I personally am not a fan of Honda machines, so they can do what they want with their bikes because I don't buy them. :D

That pattern whether it be on clothes, shoes, or purse, is REALLY UGLY!

That high end hollywood shit is just that...SHIT sold at a high price to suckers that think it's top notch shit because it is stupid priced. Society will buy shit in a bag if you put a designer tag on it. :nono:

I was just a slightly more than surprised to see the design offered on a stock cbr. i'm not sure the market demo honda is targeting. never seen that angle before, or from the other makers.

Are you talking about the Phoenix cbr? I just assumed you meant that gawdy LV textile print they use on everything.

yeah we saw that bike at the show in cleveland... I thought it looked kinda silly at the time... but if it was a gift I'd rock the hell out of it....:D

Here's a closer pic of the tank to see what she is talking about it.

http://www.702sportbikes.com/download/file.php?id=11857&sid=e989acccfa8d000bb8eede00ef084dee&mode=view

I hate trendy and fashion, I wear jeans and t shirts and the fanciest place I go to buy clothes is Kohls. I don't understand the appeal of designer labels like Coach and Louis Vitton, etc.

Ladies if a guy is noticing that you are wearing such things, he is gay so you may well give up anyway.

That being said, I see the resemblance of the LV pattern on the Phoenix, but it is not LV. The bike is not my style, but I think the overall graphic package is pretty cool, and I would ride it.

Most guys would never even notice the resemblence to LV unless they have a spoiled wife or girlfriend that shoves it in their face every shopping trip.

So if you bought the Phoenix, I wouldn't give it much though about people are thinking you bought a Loius Vitton bike, because you didn't, and they aren't.(unless they read this thread).

Now the dirt bike(or dual sport or wahever the hell it is) above with the added LV pattern, that is is gay. I hope that is a girl riding that.