Dumped any girls lately?

gsxrnurse

I am about to but she has a mens jacket because Alpinestars cuts womens jackets for anorexic barbie dolls

Yea, I get the length I need but now it's wayyy too wide.

Also, maybe A* inc was not aware of the growing demographic of amazon women on motorcycles?

lol, maybe I should grab a few from this board alone and ride on over to A* headquarters to inform them!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit she here.

I came home sick from work today.

Not only do I NOT feel good but apparently I e hurt someone's e feelings, so now I'm a target for the e wolves....

ugh...I"m going back to soup and tea on the couch with movies....

right after I check these other threads....

I came home sick from work today.

Not only do I NOT feel good but apparently I e hurt someone's e feelings, so now I'm a target for the e wolves....

ugh...I"m going back to soup and tea on the couch with movies....

right after I check these other threads....

I still like you :) hahaha.

hope you feel better

Also, maybe A* inc was not aware of the growing demographic of amazon women on motorcycles?

Oh no you DIDN'T:wtf:

I'm only 5-2. but I have a rack, and AlpineStars jackets are terrible for females with a real shape.

Anyway, Anorexic Barbie doesn't need a jacket. She's made out of plastic. if she gets scratched up, you can just buff it out.

Oh no you DIDN'T:wtf:

I'm only 5-2. but I have a rack, and AlpineStars jackets are terrible for females with a real shape.

Anyway, Anorexic Barbie doesn't need a jacket. She's made out of plastic. if she gets scratched up, you can just buff it out.

Umm, maybe it would look better half zipped? Stop choking the poor things. :popcorn:

Does anyone have any women's leather jackets laying around that they want to get rid of? Iron Pony doesn't like to carry a lot of women's stuff and I'm looking for a leather or perforated leather jacket that looks decent. I'm hoping for an Alpinestars in a size 6 and I'm really not trying to spend $400.

I'm a medium up top & picked up a nice leather Icon over in the clearance section for $100 at iron pony, our home away from home.... but, honestly alpinestars' leather is far better imo. i tried to fit my ass in an size 8 leather pants... r i g h t. But i figure this, once i am fully endorsed and get thru training, then i might treat myself.