Dumped any girls lately?

gsxrnurse

Oh no you DIDN'T:wtf:

I'm only 5-2. but I have a rack, and AlpineStars jackets are terrible for females with a real shape.

Anyway, Anorexic Barbie doesn't need a jacket. She's made out of plastic. if she gets scratched up, you can just buff it out.

hey, i'm 5'2. are your feet flat on the ground on that bike?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i'm 5'2. are your feet flat on the ground on that bike?

oh hell nawl, don't I wish!!

LOL I have to wear the Icon Bombshell boot with a heel on it to even come close to the ground. Tennis shoes or any other flat shoe is a no-go

boot.png

oh hell nawl, don't I wish!!

LOL I have to wear the Icon Bombshell boot with a heel on it to even come close to the ground. Tennis shoes or any other flat shoe is a no-go

boot.png

I think Madcat and myself may have passed you with a large group of riders on 71 a few nights ago, Saturday night I think

I'm only 5-2. but I have a rack, and AlpineStars jackets are terrible for females with a real shape.

Okay...This is straight off of the Alpinestars size chart -

A size 6 measures:

Bust 34 3/4"

Waist 26 3/4"

Hip 36 1/4"

That's pretty curvy if you ask me, but if you're talking about the typical American female, you are right, they are mostly overweight seeing as how the average woman here in the US wears a size 14. Anyway, this anorexic barbie doll ordered the Stella 7-2 Jacket off of EBAY!

A* runs way small too. I tried to get into a 34 pant (my jean size) and had to go up to the 38. I still pop that worthless snap button all the time.

it's all them damn cheeseburgers you eat fatty!!! :D I'm one to talk I have to get triple x large in everything bike related...:lol:

it's all them damn cheeseburgers you eat fatty!!! :D I'm one to talk I have to get triple x large in everything bike related...:lol:

Thanks! Just listen for it at the next bike night. I will be standing around and out of nowhere you will just hear *POP* and I will make this face :o