MWDesign Project BMW E92 M3 “Darth Maul”

natedogg624

I agree with the rest who aren't very impressed with this car. A body kit and some paint don't make for a complete transformation.

Don't forget they also gave it a mean name. Project Darth Maul? Let's name it after a character with no lines in a movie with no plot and IMO ruined the SW universe. The name is as shallow as the mods they did. Epic Fail.

Mere mention of SW Ep. 1-3 sends me into a fury. I hope I meet George Lucas someday, it would be ugly. I need to calm down.

:rant:

Don't forget they also gave it a mean name. Project Darth Maul? Let's name it after a character with no lines in a movie with no plot and IMO ruined the SW universe. The name is as shallow as the mods they did. Epic Fail.

Mere mention of SW Ep. 1-3 sends me into a fury. I hope I meet George Lucas someday, it would be ugly. I need to calm down.

:rant:

whoa there cowboy.:wtf:

I have driven, owned, and ridden in a lot of autoX prepared BMWs (and last years LeMons car).

Ok fine, the car is good looking. Has anyone seen the GT2 Version? OMG!

BMW-E92-M3-GTR_1.jpg

Ok, need a keyboard cleanup over here...

FAK! That is pure sex on wheels, man.

there's really not a whole lot more you can do to the car without making it some hideous uncontrollable monstrosity.

It already has some top notch suspension components

The engine already produces more than a 100HP per liter in V8 form while being naturally aspirated

It's a bit porky, but it was never meant to be anything but a sport-lux coupe

that leaves you with making it look "nicer" (completely subjective, obviously) and changing out shit that didn't matter in the first place (cause if it did, M division would've been on that)

oh, and one final thought: that model should've been wearing a red thong of which a hint of it could've been exposed. then she could be darth maul vag. or the other option would be... nevermind.