2004 cbr 600rr fuel issues FIXED!!

mattm

Thanks all for the help! I replaced the throttle body and injectors today and the problem is gone! So the total of parts was tank, pump, throttle body and injectors.

The throttle body was probably OK but I got a great deal that included the injectors, airbox and map sensor so I just replaced it while I was in there.

Thanks again for all the help and I promise that this will be the last time you will have to hear about this!

Didn't sync the old one or the new one. The used one I put on had about 3000 miles on it and was almost factory fresh so I saw no need. The original problem was rust in the tank so this was just the last part of the fuel system to replace.

Good deal man.....Glad you got it fixed ....Finally.

Thanks man I appreciate all the help and moral support. Only had to replace basically the entire fuel system. Let this be a lesson to all to properly winterize the bike. Rust in the tank sucks. Rust in the tank with a dumbshit, like the previous owner, who rides it that way for 2 years is even worse and leads to this kind of crap. I hate to say it but thank god for ebay...

Also, I think it is kind of cold to compare me to FocusDave, but maybe I deserve it. Sorry about that and I promise that it won't happen again... :D

Edited by mattm