Friday June 5th Cookout

954RRLuke

Cookout at my place on Friday. We are going to meet at Chipotle at 5:30-6:00 and go out for an hour long ride with some new roads that Mr.Mako and Nate found this past week. Everyone is invited but please PM me if you are planning on attending so we can get the food around. Food, Cornhole, beerpong, music, and drinks will be included. We are going to be having Montgomery Inn ribs or chicken, your choice. Catman is hooking us up but if everyone could chip in 5 bucks that would be great. Also, we need to have a final head count by Wednesday so I can pick up the ribs. I live in East West Chester and it's easy to find. When you PM me please include your food of choise and I'll PM you my address and directions back. Hope to see everyone there!

:balloons::dj::cheers::balloons:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whos all coming? ill be there and hopefully we'll have nates bike back together in time for him to ride...of course im sure he wouldnt mind riding bitch? he could also put on a wig, in case whoever he rides with is paranoid about being seen as a fag. luke im sure you dont mind do you?

Edited by mrmako777

so whos all coming? ill be there and hopefully we'll have nates bike back together in time for him to ride...of course im sure he wouldnt mind riding bitch? he could also put on a wig, in case whoever he rides with is paranoid about being seen as a fag. luke im sure you dont mind do you?

Lisa may have a problem with that...

i know right? im kind of a big deal here :lol

kidden, looking forward to meeting everyone that i havent met yet

and of course, there will be wheelchair stunting, someone bring some sweet ramps!

sweet. glad your coming, ill call you later and give you directions

Hmmm...last day of school for my daughter.. I'll have to think about it. Don't worry about the food if I make a late appearance I'll bring my own. More than likely I'd do the ride and them pick up the missus and arrive by cage.

Sounds good man, just let me know by Wednesday if you want to eat. Congrats on the daughter's last day of school. Passing grades is always a good thing...

if i dont leave for columbus on friday then ill come but i was plannin on riding up after work for the 3 year annivarsary thing on friday instead of leaving early saturday morning..we will see...

dave! how was 10/22 man?

I should be able to make it but might be caging too, we'll see what insurance says.

yeah, I laid mine down too.....

Yeah, I hope you can make it out either way. You won't be the only cage there if do have to drive. Just let me know by Wednesday man. Hope to see you there.