Friday June 5th Cookout

954RRLuke

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My editing software (adobe CS 4) will do it if I need to. Damn slacker!

Let me know.

You should be able to covert them, you could use isquint or QuickTime if you had to. Sony vegas should accept them as well as any adobe program, windows movie maker prob won't.

go ahead if you want man, seems like everyone is dying to get it, ive been busy all day, and im about to be even busier here in a min

I'm busy too. I won't be able to get it done until end of week. But when you right click the file and go to properties there should be something there that says file type or along those lines. I use mac so not 100% sure.

And everybody can just wait haha, they have all the raw footage so all the edited copy will do is add music and cut out the shots of your crotch haha.

If you can't figure it out maybe rob can help explain, he's the PC guru, I'm the MAC man.

Jerm,

Mine did the same thing when I tried to change the extension. The only way I could see the extension again was to try to re-download the file and when it brings the box up so that you can save the file you will be able to see the file extension there. Change it then cancel the download. That's the only way I could change it to MP4...

Okay I'm gonna repost them as .mov so you should be able to do whatever with them in any program, .mov is pretty widely accepted. They should be up by tomorrow morning, then you can have at them with you editing. I'll take down the .m4v.

I'll edit when they are up.