Friday June 5th Cookout

954RRLuke

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellz yeah im ready to make some more vidz. Was a kick ass day following you guys around. Bit more work on the evo and it would be even more fun :p. If blake cant get the raw footage up I also could do it. Might throw all of it up onto youtube or something. cant see license plates at all in it

Edited by evocamman

Hellz yeah im ready to make some more vidz. Was a kick ass day following you guys around. Bit more work on the evo and it would be even more fun :p

I had so much fun man. I can't wait to see the film from the handheld with some of the side by side stuff. Wish I had more time to ride with everyone that day...

Hellz yeah im ready to make some more vidz. Was a kick ass day following you guys around. Bit more work on the evo and it would be even more fun :p. If blake cant get the raw footage up I also could do it. Might throw all of it up onto youtube or something. cant see license plates at all in it

Glad you got on here man! My neighbor said he can fix the bumper for you, you just need to bring the car over. Get my number from blake and we can set up a time for you to come thru and have him look at it.

Glad you got on here man! My neighbor said he can fix the bumper for you, you just need to bring the car over. Get my number from blake and we can set up a time for you to come thru and have him look at it.

yeah def gonna have him look at it. the few quotes i got to fix it are really really high. im off tuesday wed this week so ill give you a holler later and see what we can set up.

yeah def gonna have him look at it. the few quotes i got to fix it are really really high. im off tuesday wed this week so ill give you a holler later and see what we can set up.

good deal. ill text him in a few and see if that works for him

anytime you guys want to, stop by my house before a ride, and pic up the gopro cam, bring it back...the cripple will edit it...presto-chango...video

youre my hero! you think i could attach that big suction cup to my helmet?

youre my hero! you think i could attach that big suction cup to my helmet?

ive been telling you that since i got it!

no it probably wouldnt work, you can try it if you safety wire it to a d-ring or something. i have one more permanant mount, im about to pick up more though for my new helmet, and me and tjs dirt helmets anyway

dont be a pussy, stick that mount on there

ive been telling you that since i got it!

no it probably wouldnt work, you can try it if you safety wire it to a d-ring or something. i have one more permanant mount, im about to pick up more though for my new helmet, and me and tjs dirt helmets anyway

dont be a pussy, stick that mount on there

the only problem is that if i mount it on my helmet no one will be able to follow me and show what a fantastic rider i am :D

yeah we just gotta get you to come out more often and we'd be good :)

I PM'd Nate. Would anybody be interested in running out 48 again? I like coming out there but you could come out my way sometimes too you know. Blake, Nate, and me are closer to those roads. They arn't as good, but once you get used to them you'll like em'.

Currently uploading the raw footage of the longest part of the video. Its about 16 mins long. Its all twisties. I made it private so ill need peoples youtube user names to add to the people that can view it. After I get some feedback that its safe to make public i will. Just wanna be safe with the plates.

jermattak

youtube will only let you upload 10 minute videos

anyway you could send me all the raw footage? i can squeeze it down to a few videos of the good stuff...make it all flow and look good, get some views since it sounds like matt wants to be e-famous :lol: