Friday June 5th Cookout

954RRLuke

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever gets some of the footage up PM me a link. I'll be up all night if anyone can get up some of the handheld footage. The wife is gone all week also so if anyone wants to come over and chill this week let me know.

I PM'd Nate. Would anybody be interested in running out 48 again? I like coming out there but you could come out my way sometimes too you know. Blake, Nate, and me are closer to those roads. They arn't as good, but once you get used to them you'll like em'.

dude ive told you before that was fine. i have no problem at all coming out there. not sure if ill like em at any point since its mostly straights, but to be honest im getting bored of the shit out here. plus there so much damn gravel and traffic im getting really annoyed with it. a change up is something im cool with

Currently uploading the raw footage of the longest part of the video. Its about 16 mins long. Its all twisties. I made it private so ill need peoples youtube user names to add to the people that can view it. After I get some feedback that its safe to make public i will. Just wanna be safe with the plates.

mines be mrmako777

count matt out! :popcorn:

:bigfinger:

You have to be able to pull a 1st gear wheelie to join...:dunno:

:lol:

Yea I havent done a clutch dump wheelie yet, just full throttle and let the bike raise up on its own.

I should prob go post about that in the stunt section.

Yea I havent done a clutch dump wheelie yet, just full throttle and let the bike raise up on its own

I'm no expert, but I don't dump my clutch either. All you need to do is get the bike up to 4000-5000rpm, let off, then hit it the throttle hard and it will come right up. You arn't going to bring the front end up just on throttle till the really high rpm's. You just need to use the front shocks to your advantage. That's just what I do though. Everyone has their own tips...

I'm no expert, but I don't dump my clutch either. All you need to do is get the bike up to 4000-5000rpm, let off, then hit it the throttle hard and it will come right up. You arn't going to bring the front end up just on throttle till the really high rpm's. You just need to use the front shocks to your advantage. That's just what I do though. Everyone has their own tips...

i think i commented on your pussy wheelies in the vid :lol:

there were some good ones...i kid, i kid

Rob you upload any of the footage or get it to jerm? I'm dicking around learning a new version of quicktime pro and imovie '09 haha... taking me MUCH longer than I hoped. I'll prob. just put up the raw footage when i'm done and then when jerm downloads it he can do edits and make it a "movie".

I have 30 minutes and 5 seconds of footage after i deleted the shots of jerms crotch he took in the car... I know Matt, disappointing.

Edited by millerb7

I have 30 minutes and 5 seconds of footage after i deleted the shots of jerms crotch he took in the car... I know Matt, disappointing.

bahahahahah. Somehow I'm not surprised....

oh, didn't I see someone taking pictures from time to time? Is there anyway someone could post those up, or even better incorporate them into the video?

bahahahahah. Somehow I'm not surprised....

oh, didn't I see someone taking pictures from time to time? Is there anyway someone could post those up, or even better incorporate them into the video?

I think i took a picture when we stopped at the park... nothing special i can post it tomorow if you want its just a shot outa my window in the car... need to get a better pic of all the bikes lined up.. the park we stopped at woulda been a nice location

I thought I remembered you or Jerm taking one of all of the bikes lined up with us on them before you guys left chipotle. If you did it should be a good one...

Unfortainitly if we did its not on my flash cards... I think we talked about doing it but the back ground was kinda crappy. Next time you all head out ill snap a few shots if we stop somewhere nice.

this is the first of the small videos the big one which is the best one isnt processing on youtube for some reason.. I have these set to private youll have to subscribe to my page on youtube i think. if not then im not sure what private means. let me know what you guys have to do to get to the video ***edit that doesnt work.... just posts the video right to the forums.. search for evocamman on youtube and watch the videos i have on there***