New girl from Cbus!

juliejuliejulie

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your boyfriend bought you a bike? Sssshit girl, he's a keeper. I finally got a bike because I didnt have anyone to talk me out of it... It became a secret solo mission :) Being single is fun! I definitely got a good deal on the bike... Knowing me, I'll probably want something bigger by the end of the summer, but we'll see. For now, this fits.

Lets definitely get together some time. I dont know any lady drivers and I only know a handful of guys that ride....

I'm pretty close to Iron Pony... kinda far from ya, but it'll work.:p

Definately girl! I'm down by the Pony allllll the time!

I really only take "rides" on the weekend (but ride to work and school all the time), so I'll let you know one weekend when we head that way, we can take off and cruuuuuise! We have a couple friends we ride with as well...definately set to be a good time!

We want more female body parts threads. Care to be the 1st one to start!? :D

well, you have a boobs and booty thread, so unless you're looking for a vajayjay thread, i'm not sure what you're lookin for here...

Edited by OsuMj

I hope were not scaring her away...

Well... it looks likes she's friends with ousley, so i'm guessing there's very little we could do to scare her away ... plus, we can't all be post whores in the first 48 hours of being on the board... :D

agreed, what more could you want? a booty thread?? wait...you have that too!!! LOL

Wait a second. There are women posting in these threads. Though many of these posts are quite excellent, there are still posts.

That being said I don't think we need an Mail only sub-forum and we probably need the supervision.