Q-S-&-L Bike Night 06/03/09

mrbret

I got my bike, and even rode it around some in the parking lot, so technically it wasn't illegal, but I'm not getting my permit until Saturday....so unless I can find a sitter and ride bitch with Zero, I wont be able to make it....one of these days though...one of these days

Looks like the rain will let up about 8pm, a little late, or not?

A program that you can tune for your location to see the rain before it sees you;

http://www.singerscreations.com/

Say this thing even has a link to the local traffic cams!

Edited by Strictly Street
added program link, corrected time, added info

Well we certainly don't want that...be safe...you know with a dual sport you wouldn't have that issue...... ;)

When I start working full time next week I'll be able to afford new Pilot Road 2's and I won't have that issue anymore. ;) paychecks are key to maintaining your motorcycle.

Looks like to much chance of rain.

No bikes for us tonight.

I heard about a deal on burgers in gahanna.... @ buck mulligans, burger and chips for 4 bucks.... purrdy good deal if ya ask me.... I'm thinking about heading over there round 7pm

i rode up there, i think i was one of 7 bikes that showed up and i think the only OR who rode on 2

shiny yellow pants rule

I stopped by too. Had a samich and decided to head home before I got any colder/wetter than I was. (cage spray)

There were a few Harleys when I got there and one lone yellow sport bike when I left, besides my old Kaw that is.

Maybe in a week or two the weather will be nicer...