Sprockets...

justin0469

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, thanks for everyone's comments. After looking and reading around I went with Stealth sprockets. They aren't as common as Vortex or Driven. I like the looks for Vortex, but not the quality. I liked the quality of the Drivens a little more but still kinda iffy. I read about the Stealths, they are a little more expensive but high quality and look nice. I got the EK MVXZ Gold chain. Now I'll have to get a Speedohealer too, maybe 12 o'clocker will have his done soon enough...

http://www.motomummy.com/store/product.php?productid=16292&cat=270&page=1

We can do this at my place if you would like

Got it done this past weekend, thanks to schumck and madcats. Definitely a difference, though now that I know what a CBR1000RR feels like (granted its been modded) it wasn't AS exciting :D It's enough to keep me entertained for now but about the time I get 12oclocker's SpeedoFix installed, I'll be looking at the 1000RRs again! I think I may have finally found the limited edition 2008 1000RR I've been looking for though. They are SO hard to find! Now I just need to sell mine....

Ever considered a new paint job similar to the LE 1000 you like? If more power isnt necessary, just paint it to look close to the look you are going for. I'm in the same boat as you. I want the 09 white CBR1000 but I absolutely LOVE my F4i and dont want to get rid of it. I thought about having Attack Painter do it up in all white metallic with the silver wing similar to the 09.