Fundraiser for Kori (TWL) - At Deal's Gap - June 21st

Casper

This is a fundraiser to help raise money for Kori (TWL)'s medical bills. In case you hadn't heard, he had a pretty bad accident. They are awesome people and really need the help.

Click here for the flier

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'm going to try to make it down for this. Not sure if I'll be on the bike or driving.

Big Daddy's on US411 just south of Maryville, TN

Network: Global

Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time: 3:00pm - 8:00pm

Street: Hwy 411 just south of Maryville, TN

Phone: 8542076932

Email: janie_flick@msn.com

Description

This is a benefit to assist Kori and Jess financially after his motorcycle accident on May 5, 2009. He is still in the hospital and the medical bills are astronomical. Besides this, they aren't working right now so we really would like to help these 2 wonderful people!

There will be 4 different bands, including ETR's own Burden and our good buddies from MiddleFinger. There will be food and drink, raffle items, memorial t-shirts, a bikini bike wash and lots of great fun with our friends. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this will be the best party you come to all year. (Well, maybe a little!)

If you can't attend you can still make donations by sending to my paypal at: janie_flick@msn.com or mailing to Janie Flick, Y-12 Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 2512, Oak Ridge, TN 37830.

This will be a great afternoon of fun and friends, and we will be helping out some great folks. Please come and please be generous!

Thanks so much! Janie Flick is like our second mom and i trust her and Mike, her husband, aka Dad completely. Janie was the person that requested we be chosen for this annual benefit. Anything will help us out.