To the police officers on the site

jessecwalters

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I later married her and divorced her. Appreciate you you leaving you dirty laundry laying around. :wtf:

Damn! i mustve got her after all you dirty dicks ran through her.

Who taught her to open her throat like that? Kudos to who did. :D

Nope, he drew first blood. He hates cops. Wants me to leave the site just because of that. F him.

Don't attack me and tell me that you hate me, then expect me to be all peaches-n-cream.

I still have much farther down to go in order to reach his level. He looks up at pond scum.

For any of you other cop haters.......I could be the very next cop that you meet. Think about that a little.

And for Max.....I changed my sig, is that better? It's meant to be funny.

Noooo I dont hate all cops! I have plenty of friends that are cops, even relatives! I just hate douchebags like you who think they're above the law!

I guess you missed the two guys with the laser on 270 and sawmill on motorcycles. They clock you then they radio a head to the cruisers a mile down the road who flag you over into the line to wait for your ticket. They are very hard to see.

They also sorta hide on 315 south bound just beyond the hospital curve on the inside with a laser too.

If your speeding your speeding if you get caught then don't whine about it......now running with traffic is another thing, you have to run at a safe speed with the flow of traffic. I have a problem with being singles out of the flow and ticketed.

I had a police officer standing on the side of I-77N with a radar gun point at me and then point at the curb. I just gave him the finger and kept going. I'm not pulling over that easy. There's no way he could have gotten back to his cruiser and pulled into traffic and caught me. My exit was the very next one. :p

And I was going with the flow of traffic.. the invisible racing traffic. :cool:

nice

I had a police officer standing on the side of I-77N with a radar gun point at me and then point at the curb. I just gave him the finger and kept going. I'm not pulling over that easy. There's no way he could have gotten back to his cruiser and pulled into traffic and caught me. My exit was the very next one. :p

lol invisible racing traffic!

win

• 5 weeks later...

This gave me joy.

• 3 weeks later...
Entrapment is more like if he came up behind you on the highway with no lights and made you speed.... entrapment is generally only considered when you are coerced to commit a crime.

DUDE - a Sheriff tried doing that to me on the way home tonight -

I passed him going 60 in a 55 - he flipped around immediately and floored it to get less than an assured cleared safe distance behind me. I held steady and eventually he got bored and wandered off.