Why I don't race Fasttrax any longer

Todd#43

I like the cam people. I see them at wera races standing at the corner worker stations all the time. I know a couple of the cam people and they try their best to get good pics. I think the camera man should be wearing a giant flag on his back so we can always see him/her. I agree 100% no one should be on a hot track! I lost my good friend Sutton at Barber because of a corner worker and he was a very very good/experianced corner worker. Its a game of #'s so i just hope that no-one has this happen to them. Cant only blame FT,but some of the blame is theirs. I bet its happend hundreds of times,but now its going to stop and i bet on that!

I don't know why you guys have your panties in a bunch, I run across the highway all the time and noone has so much as complained.

In fact, I'm going to go jump in front of a car now so I can get a good look at the license plate to make sure the registration is valid....

off to MSF.... ;)