T.W.A.T.S. go straight to jail

nochknstrps

Got this out of one of my UK mags.

Basically 5 guys in England went out of a Sunday ride and only 4 of them made it back home. The 4 that made it home were sentenced to 9 months in prison, community service, nearly $2000 in fines, and suspended license for 4 years. The police were able to review their ride on CCTV footage, which should have taken them 5 hours but only took them 3. Four of the riders wore high-vis vest which read...

Two

Wheeled

Advanced

Training

School

Heres an article

http://www.northyorkshire.police.uk/index.aspx?articleid=999

Edited by nochknstrps

Aaaah interesting. Some kind of Ghost Rider squad it sounds like. Dudes got the book thrown at them for sure. I can't say it's not a fair sentence, but compare that to someone who runs a bike down with their car and gets no more than 6 months, that's where this story bugs me.

wait so one guy wrecked at some point during the ride and they all kept going? :???:

No I don't think so, there was a huge investigation and the police were able to piece thier day together up to the accident.

http://www.fastbikesmag.com/page/fastbikes?entry=news_danger_bikers_sentenced

Edited by nochknstrps

lol Tard#43

Wow....THAT's original. Are you "resposible" for that or did your "lawer" help you out?

I've come to expect personal attacks from people like you. It usually happens when you don't have an intelligent rebuttal to an argument.

Of course, I don't really expect much from someone who's the "president" of a club with a name that conjures up the image of people addicted to rectal deficiencies.

Wow....THAT's original. Are you "resposible" for that or did your "lawer" help you out?

I've come to expect personal attacks from people like you. It usually happens when you don't have an intelligent rebuttal to an argument.

Of course, I don't really expect much from someone who's the "president" of a club with a name that conjures up the image of people addicted to rectal deficiencies.

I believe you are the one calling him out for trying to organize group rides and starting this whole thing. Not everyone can afford to be a "big time" racer like you... His rides are very much in control.. What, do you think people are born with the ability to ride? No, they have to have someone show them at some point how to corner etc..

Your entitled to your opinion yes, however, not all of us want to hear you repeat yourself by throwing out B.S. about the Junkies everytime someone does something on a bike.

I believe you are the one calling him out for trying to organize group rides and starting this whole thing. Not everyone can afford to be a "big time" racer like you... His rides are very much in control.. What, do you think people are born with the ability to ride? No, they have to have someone show them at some point how to corner etc..

Group rides are one thing. Offering a performance riding course taught on the street is something else entirely.

I know that people need to learn, however as its been said before (by others as well as me) this is best done in a controlled environment. The street is not a controlled environment.

Your entitled to your opinion yes, however, not all of us want to hear you repeat yourself by throwing out B.S. about the Junkies everytime someone does something on a bike.

I didn't throw out any BS about the "junkies" other than my opinion. If you, or any others for that matter, don't want to read what I have to say add me to your ignore list. Otherwise, quit whining.

145 miles in five hours is about 30 mph. 145 miles in three hours is about 50 mph. These guys were flying.

I don't agree with the penalties these guys received but I do think the dumb fucks deserve a royal ass beating. You NEVER leave someone behind.

• 4 weeks later...
Group rides are one thing. Offering a performance riding course taught on the street is something else entirely.

I know that people need to learn, however as its been said before (by others as well as me) this is best done in a controlled environment. The street is not a controlled environment.

I didn't throw out any BS about the "junkies" other than my opinion. If you, or any others for that matter, don't want to read what I have to say add me to your ignore list. Otherwise, quit whining.

There is an IGNORE LIST?!!! when did this come about?!!! Is this for the peeps who don't like it when i fucking swear?

145 miles in five hours is about 30 mph. 145 miles in three hours is about 50 mph. These guys were flying.

I don't agree with the penalties these guys received but I do think the dumb fucks deserve a royal ass beating. You NEVER leave someone behind.

Yea, now that I did the math on that it doesn't sound as impressive. At an average speed of 50mph those had better been some twisty ass roads.