720 minutes for next PM

buildit

Look at me I've only been here a day and I'm bitching already! :p So I was inviting someone and her fiance to come out for a group get together for new and experienced dual sport riders. I set a PM and recieved one back asking for more info. I tried to respond to the PM but aparently need to wait 12 hours before I can reply.:o

So Sara and Zerocrash, I'll get back to you sometime tomorrow. :rolleyes: But I hope you can both make it out as there will be some very experienced riders and beginners, male and female. My GF will also be a new rider, so I'll be showing her basic MSF stuff and hopefully some offroad stuff like log crossing on the KE100.:eek:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, of the 4 sites I am a senior member on I'd never run into this particular rule, so it seemed odd. Especially if you are trying to influence new riders to get involved. But I supose it's a good way to keep spammers from pming everyone about the newest fat burner. :rolleyes: I don't mean a flex fuel car either. :D

Okay, so can someone explain to me why I never had any type of restrictions with MY PM's then? I was so confused when I first saw this thread because I have been sending and recieving PM's without time restrictions from day one....at least I'm pretty sure....maybe I haven't sent enough...no...wait...I am sure...I had a conversation with zero via pm while I was at work the other day and we were sending them back and forth...so why do some people get that restriction while others don't?

jesus christ on a fucking pogo stick here we go again.

Funny that you opened this thread and read it only to bitch that the topic has come up again...I'm pretty sure that the title of the thread (720 minutes for next PM) should have given you a pretty good idea what the thread was about....if it bugs you that much, why did you feel the need to open it, read it and then post in it? :D Silly men :rolleyes:

because you are a post whore...you have 374 posts in less than 1 month so you are on your way to becoming a bigger post whore than kawi kid

LOL, I prefer Post Fanatic if you don't mind :p I'm pretty sure I will never measure up to Kawi Kid....and what is so wrong with posting? Isn't that the whole point of the forum? :D It's just proof that I have no life, lol, so maybe I should stop posting so much so everyone thinks I have this amazing exciting social life....lol

If I meet you in person (and I remember to) or someone vouches for you whom I've met I lift the restriction. This keeps people from signing up and spamming via PMs. It's quite efficient also.

So Sara and Zerocrash, I'll get back to you sometime tomorrow. :rolleyes: But I hope you can both make it out as there will be some very experienced riders and beginners, male and female. My GF will also be a new rider, so I'll be showing her basic MSF stuff and hopefully some offroad stuff like log crossing on the KE100.:eek:

Aw, thanks for posting something--I was a little concerned when I didn't hear back from you...We would both LOVE to come, so as soon as your restricition is pulled please send me a PM with the additional information. Zero works on Saturday's and wouldn't be availiable until later in the afternoon-early evening, but you can certainly count on me whenever!

Aw, thanks for posting something--I was a little concerned when I didn't hear back from you...We would both LOVE to come, so as soon as your restricition is pulled please send me a PM with the additional information. Zero works on Saturday's and wouldn't be availiable until later in the afternoon-early evening, but you can certainly count on me whenever!

Cool, PM sent. 720 minuites till next communication. LOL I wonder if Zero knows any of the other DS riders from ADV? The DS community is growing very fast and connections are invaluable to find out about good riding areas, events, penny tech, and knowledge in riding techniques.

I am excited as I just got the KE 100 back home tonight and tommorrow I hope to do some trainning with the GF.:D

If I meet you in person (and I remember to) or someone vouches for you whom I've met I lift the restriction. This keeps people from signing up and spamming via PMs. It's quite efficient also.

I figured it was about keeping spammers off here. Well, I guess I'll be a good Jedi Knight and wait a month or so. ;)